Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 284218 times)

do you even know what the situation was? Taboo is BOS because he got banned for flaming, immediately came back, and continued to flame people like he was never banned.
didn't tony get banned for trolling, immediately come back, and continue to troll people like he was never banned though? repeatedly?

i hate tablesalt he keeps stalking me and threatening me every time i make a post hes a pain in the butt

i hate tablesalt he keeps stalking me and threatening me every time i make a post hes a pain in the butt

And he's been stalking you for long?

Actually, let me rephrase it:

Is he even stalking you in the first place?

I͇̪͖̩̺ͯ̇ ̼͎̮̔ ̧̣̳̇͑ͮ͊ ͚͖̝͕S̨ͫͦ̈̌ͦͨ͌ ͈̏͌́ͣ̀Ȅ̹̝̖̝̳̪̈͋́ͨ̓̏ ͙̤̝E͉̿̇ ̞̠̲ͯ ͖̽̈́̑̃ͫ̈͑͢ ̡͓̻ͩ̈́ͤY̫ͯ̇͒ ̪̟̩͍̀͆͊ͥ̊͑O͙̠̔̓͋̽ ͓͍̥̣̂̈́̎̋ͥ̔U̱͕ͤ̔̔͌

Define "threatening"

hmm this is a bit of a stalk
what the forget did you just loving say about me you little bitch ill have you know i graduated top of my class in the navy seals and ive been involved in numerous secret raids on al quaeda and i have over 300 confirmed kills i am trained in gorilla warfare and im the top sniper in the entire us armed forces you are nothing to me but just another target i will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this earth mark my loving words you think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the internet think again forgeter as we speak i am contacting my secret network of spies across the usa and your ip is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm maggot the storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life youre loving dead kid i can be anywhere anytime and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and thats just with my bare hands not only am i extensively trained in unarmed combat but i have access to the entire arsenal of the united states marine corps and i will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent you little stuff if only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you maybe you would have held your loving tongue but you couldnt you didnt and now youre paying the price you goddamn idiot i will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it youre loving dead kiddo
and lets not forget about this little  snot thing
easy 2 raed!!
although i have no criticism of ultracraftgamess allegations i have a few observations and comments to share rather than attempting a representative sampling or making any pretense to comprehensiveness this letter will focus primarily on the subset of ultracraftgamess pontifications that bamboozle people into believing that masochism and animalism are identical concepts one of ultracraftgamess loyalists once said an open party with unlimited access to alcohol cant possibly outgrow the hosts ability to manage the crowd now thats pretty funny of course but i didnt include that quote just to make you laugh i included it to convince you that ultracraftgames is not your average wild astrologer hes the deluxe model as such hes obviously poised to take a condescending cheap shot at a person whom most indecent machiavellians will never be in a position to condescend to in the near future we dont have to stand for this i recently informed ultracraftgames that his lieutenants undermine the intellectual purpose of higher education ultracraftgames said hed look further into the matter—well not too much further after all he needs to realize that hes not special hes not a beautiful or unique snowflake hes just another unprincipled eccentric ruffian who wants to play fast and loose with the truth i have just one word for him philosophicotheological but it gets much worse than that ultracraftgamess epigones are united by only two things want to guess what those are theyre a deepseated sense of victimization and a burning desire to badmouth worthy causes aside from those two things the members of ultracraftgamess phalanx of grungy vermin have little in common surprisingly some of them even realize that ultracraftgames is like a pigeon pigeons are too selfabsorbed to care about anyone else they poo on people they dont like they poo on people they dont even know the only real difference between ultracraftgames and a pigeon is that ultracraftgames intends to spit in the face of propriety thats why whenever ultracraftgames hears that inarticulate knuckleheads are making incorrect leaps of logic ultracraftgames puts on his usual kabuki of feigned outrage in private however he secretly supports such activities even worse ultracraftgames sometimes uses the word anthropoteleological when describing his malisons beware this is a buzzword designed for emotional response the diplomatic and technical skills acquired through the creation of institutions and treaties geared towards pronouncing an enlightened and just judgment upon ultracraftgames can provide powerful models and experience for expressing our concerns about ultracraftgamess possessionobsessed epithets i dont know what to do about the rise in emotionalism i see all around me ultracraftgamess solution not surprisingly is to suppress controversy and debate this is one case in which the cure is unequivocally worse than the disease you know what wed have if everybody wanted to focus too much on one side of the equation and not enough on the broader perspective of things total chaos ultracraftgamess tasteless traducements are forcing our nation to face embarrassment after embarrassment and disaster after disaster at the risk of sounding a tad redundant let me add that ultracraftgamess theatrics are sickening deplorable and shockingly evil actually the only way that we can fight ultracraftgames the only way we can beat him is to wake people out of their stupor and call on them to extend the compass of democracy to termagant gumps but thats not important now hes trying to get us to acquiesce to a faustian bargain in the short term this bargain may help us acknowledge that the entire world court of enlightened opinion is bearing down on ultracraftgames and his rebarbative tirades unfortunately in the long term it will enable ultracraftgames to shove the nation towards boosterism like a lion after tasting the blood of human victims he will delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a counterhegemony that seeks to break down our communities as someone who is working hard to snap his coadjutors out of their trance i must point out that a sophomoric mentality and a snarky sense of heathenism create fertile soil for the worst sorts of litigious sad sacks ive ever seen to provoke terrible total universal and merciless destruction ill stand by that controversial statement and even assume that most readers who bring their own reallife experience will agree with it at a bare minimum ultracraftgamess distasteful quips infantilize and corrupt the public ultracraftgames then blames us for that now theres a prizewinning example of psychological projection if ive ever seen one ultracraftgames will probably respond to this letter just like he responds to all criticism he will put me down as vengeful or chauvinistic thats his standard answer to everyone who says or writes anything about him except the most fawning praise would he like it if i were slatternly and powerhungry too i dont think so ultracraftgames is too childish to read the writing on the wall this writing warns that were he alive today hideki tojo would be his most trustworthy ally i can see tojo joining forces with ultracraftgames to help him use insurrectionism as a weapon for systematic political cleansing of the population if you were to unpack and brown townyze the philosophical assumptions behind his claim that education and openmindedness are some kind of liability you would find that he deeply believes that everyone who is reinforcing notions of positive selfesteem has a dark ulterior motive for doing so it may suit his world view to assume that the intentions of his opponents are malicious but unless ultracraftgames can read minds its difficult to impossible for anyone to verify that assumption hence let me make the counterproposal that the reality is that i warrant i know why ultracraftgames has been taking the robes of political power off the shoulders of the few honest people who wear them and putting them upon the shoulders of the worst kinds of patronizing moneyworshippers ive ever seen he considers it an interesting sociological experiment for determining whether people can be influenced to channel the pursuit of scientific knowledge into a narrow band of accepted norms that are based exclusively on his tactless antics my opinion of ultracraftgames hasnt changed ever since ages ago i heard him say something about how every featherless biped regardless of intelligence personal achievement moral character sense of responsibility or sanity should be given the power to perpetuate myths that glorify exclusivism the point is that ultracraftgames talked nonsense then and he talks nonsense now the only thing thats changed is that it has long been obvious to attentive observers that nothing in heaven or on earth is so verticordious as to dissuade him from instituting a system of intolerance to delegitimize alternative intellectual paradigms and ideas but did you know that ultracraftgames is slated for an unwept grave ultracraftgames doesnt want you to know that because he sometimes has trouble convincing people that the federal government should take more and more of our hardearned money and more and more of our hardwon rights when he has such trouble he usually trots out a few wily irresponsible gangsters to constate authoritatively that our freedoms should survive on the crumbs that fall from the banquet table of neopaganism whether or not that trick of his works its still the case that ultracraftgames fails to see anything wrong with telling everyone else what to do this bespeaks an investment of complex psychic import thats why it helps to remember that i sometimes encounter people debating whether or not it would be beneficial to society for ultracraftgames to advocate his hastily mounted campaigns amid a hue and cry as insecure as it is ridiculous the arguments pro and con are familiar on one side is the biased assertion that ultracraftgames is known for his sound judgment unerring foresight and sagacious adaptation of means to ends on the other side is the more reasonable assertion that he favors conquest not only by violence but also by the peaceful and delicate methods of cheating lying and entrepreneur ing in reaching that conclusion i have made the usual assumption that i can guarantee the readers of this letter that i am truly at a loss for words when ultracraftgames asserts that hes merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live he cant possibly be serious i suspect that the real story here is that if you hear ultracraftgames spouting off about how he can achieve his goals by friendly and moral conduct you should tell him that under the guise of fighting chekism he will create an intimidating hostile and demeaning environment better yet tell him to stop getting his opinions from flighty longhaired hippies and start doing some research of his own ultracraftgames demands that his jobations be discussed in only the most positive light to ensure that this demand is met he sends his loonybin crew after anyone who fails to show the utmost deference when planting big wet sloppy kisses on ultracraftgamess behind he cant possibly believe that 75 million years ago a galactic tyrant named xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76planet federation by transporting the excess people to earth chaining them to volcanoes and dropping hbombs on them hes lascivious but hes not that lascivious ultracraftgames habitually reads negative meanings into innocuous remarks lets be sure that ive made myself absolutely clear if ultracraftgames bites me i will sincerely bite back he sometimes puts himself in charge of shanking the working class in the back to keep the cash spigots flowing at other times one of his subordinates is deputed for the job in either case i am growing weary of ultracraftgamess repeated claims that he is entitled to stifle dissent here i invoke the royal societys famous motto nullius in verba take no ones word for it that is we should rely not on opinions but on objective science and experimentation to determine whether or not ultracraftgames doesnt care about freedom as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank its just a word to him to conclude an accurate description of ultracraftgames calls into requisition a larger number of uncomplimentary terms than are necessary to be used in describing any other creature out of tophet

hmm this is a bit of a stalk

and lets not forget about this little  snot thing
first one is a copypasta that everybody knows about

second one is to prove my point that it's hard to read

didn't tony get banned for trolling, immediately come back, and continue to troll people like he was never banned though? repeatedly?
no. when that was happening it was all pony related. I mean, you'll argue otherwise and claim you're an authority on all things lord tony but you weren't on the forums when tony was last here

table salt  it was a pile of text i wrote but heres some thing that made it easyer
alot less text then yours and alot bigger letters then yours

ⓉⒶⒷⓁⒺⒹⓊⓂⓂⓎ

That burn was so hot, my house is on fire!

table salt  it was a pile of text i wrote but heres some thing that made it easyer

ⓉⒶⒷⓁⒺⒹⓊⓂⓂⓎ
what

ⓉⒶⒷⓁⒺⒹⓊⓂⓂⓎ

Uh, what the forget.

ⓉⒶⒷⓁⒺⒹⓊⓂⓂⓎ
Boy you bout to get your ass whooped if you keep this forgetery up.

ⓉⒶⒷⓁⒺⒹⓊⓂⓂⓎ
get out

ⓉⒶⒷⓁⒺⒹⓊⓂⓂⓎ
leave please