Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 288328 times)

Except it is.

Why would I just post in here for the sole reason of "he disagrees with me thus he's bad :("? I'm not a handicap. I only slightly dislike him at the moment because I've seen him act like Zealot by jumping into random arguments. He hasn't done it in a couple of days though so there is that.

If I disliked him just because he disagrees with me, I wouldn't have posted in here at all. Stop trying to twist my words around.

but zealot structures his arguements a lot worse than seventh. seventh has long, well thought out posts that get his point across in both a precise and reasonable manner. zealot just kind of rambles and expects people go along with what he's saying.

most people are more inclined to being upset at someone "simply arguing" if they're being argued against. it's why we think that you are annoyed by seventh disagreeing with you, because most of his arguments are quite sound, and you just sound annoyed by him. don't get me wrong, you might not be upset by this, but seventh isn't really doing anything wrong. he posts a lot less than zealot, and likewise, has well made arguments. i don't see any reason to hate him.

most people are more inclined to being upset at someone "simply arguing" if they're being argued against. it's why we think that you are annoyed by seventh disagreeing with you, because most of his arguments are quite sound, and you just sound annoyed by him. don't get me wrong, you might not be upset by this, but seventh isn't really doing anything wrong. he posts a lot less than zealot, and likewise, has well made arguments. i don't see any reason to hate him.
Yeah I understand with what you're getting at, just the accusations of me hating him just because he's argued against me just simply isn't true. Plus, if it was true, I wouldn't have posted here in the first place

That and I don't necessarily hate him, I'm just kinda annoyed from how sudden he's just started to join in random arguments recently. At least he hasn't done so in a couple days now, so that's good I guess

Speaking of Zealot, he is starting piss me off.

TheBossThe

I kinda had the feeling I was being too harsh on him. Still though, if you're hosting a supposed "Call Of Duty: Black Ops III" server, it shouldn't be two 7+ year old add-ons and a random build of a town that never appears in the game. It should have some kind of love put into it.

TheBossThe

I kinda had the feeling I was being too harsh on him. Still though, if you're hosting a supposed "Call Of Duty: Black Ops III" server, it shouldn't be two 7+ year old add-ons and a random build of a town that never appears in the game. It should have some kind of love put into it.
belongs here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=32719.0

belongs here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=32719.0

the image maybe, but not the rest of the post. lyoko was saying how much he disliked the server, not his ban/kick.

i still dont hate anyone oops am i doing it wrong

i still dont hate anyone oops am i doing it wrong
yes, you've ruined the thread
you monster

yes, you've ruined the thread
you monster
i do hate one player he's just not really relevant to the community anymore

anyone that says "anypony"