Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 284178 times)

table salt  it was a pile of text i wrote but heres some thing that made it easyer
alot less text then yours and alot bigger letters then yours

ⓉⒶⒷⓁⒺⒹⓊⓂⓂⓎ
Lol what

table salt  it was a pile of text i wrote but heres some thing that made it easyer

ⓉⒶⒷⓁⒺⒹⓊⓂⓂⓎ
loving wrecked tablesalt

ⓉⒶⒷⓁⒺⒹⓊⓂⓂⓎ

Are you Autistic

ⓉⒶⒷⓁⒺⒹⓊⓂⓂⓎ
WORLD STAR!

uhh im just a fan of stamps
is this really the best excuse you could've made

freek and red spy

mainly red spy because hes always loving following me and on my ass whenever I make a post, and posts bull stuff like this,

"ur a cigarette u said hey mondays on a post like 3 weeks ago lmao ur mentally ill"

Space1255
Vitawrap

I can't stand that they absolutely must give their opinion on the smallest things.

Elmling
He never responds on my stuff and land of blocks is ded ;c

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

I can't stand that they absolutely must give their opinion on the smallest things.
I'll try and tone down on it. Sorry.