Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 287089 times)

the forget are you playing at star

Cavik, obviously.

Waaaay to damn strict.

9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: Mate. Let's have a real serious chat right now.

Last I checked, you're Australian. I could be wrong about that, but if you are, you're an elite breed. Us Aussies have to stick together and forget the yanks up. You posting a lot of crappy topics like this isn't helping your forum rep any, and very soon people are going to assume the rest of us are low-tier stuffposters.

Please stop making topics. I beg you. Sit down, have a good can of Carlton Draught, turn on Triple-J and just relax. You'll be better for it.
9:28 PM - Legitimate: do u agree tho
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: ya
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: ur a lil cigarette
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: jk
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: i don't agree
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: how rude, do you even drink beer lol
9:29 PM - Legitimate: not really, dont listen to triple-j either

yo wtf? mr coincidence here, and i NEVER said "i don't agree" or "how rude, do you even drink beer lol", can't remember u saying "not really, dont listen to triple-j either", is this some kind of joke or is it legitimate?

Who is Mr. Coincidence, and why is he using such poor insults when he could have busted out the classic "richardhead", or "druggo", or "slut" or "forget knuckle" or any of that stuff?

And more importantly, when are you going to just STOP REVIVE SURVIVE, mate? Don't they teach the next generation of bogans anything at school these days?

not really australian mate, quote was from you

any player with a pony avatar

dangit
there is this guy called starbound that has a random grudge against me and posts stuff everywhere
this guy has to stop
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: Mate. Let's have a real serious chat right now.

Last I checked, you're Australian. I could be wrong about that, but if you are, you're an elite breed. Us Aussies have to stick together and forget the yanks up. You posting a lot of crappy topics like this isn't helping your forum rep any, and very soon people are going to assume the rest of us are low-tier stuffposters.

Please stop making topics. I beg you. Sit down, have a good can of Carlton Draught, turn on Triple-J and just relax. You'll be better for it.
9:28 PM - Legitimate: do u agree tho
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: ya
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: ur a lil cigarette
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: jk
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: i don't agree
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: how rude, do you even drink beer lol
9:29 PM - Legitimate: not really, dont listen to triple-j either
yo wtf? mr coincidence here, and i NEVER said "i don't agree" or "how rude, do you even drink beer lol", can't remember u saying "not really, dont listen to triple-j either", is this some kind of joke or is it legitimate?

not really australian mate, quote was from you
Jesus christ what the hell just happened here

Jesus christ what the hell just happened here

my first mistake was going to drama

my first mistake was going to drama

You didn't do anything wrong, son. The real moment you regret going to drama is when you get humiliated (by any means) within drama.

congratulations, you played yourself
Jeez, this hit me hard.

I hate captmeat (ID 241) he's just a general richard and always tries to get me banned.

If there's anyone who bugs me, it'd be Lord Tony, on occasion, but even then, he's not that bad.

I don't really hate anyone on the forums. I feel that anyone who starts flamewars with frequency could leave and I would care less, though some people do it accidentally - everyone takes their part on BLF.

yea that was my second ever post i didnt know how to quote

ok for my convenience, everyone who hates me come out and say it. don't worry tho

if you HATE someone over a forum i think you should go outside for a bit or pet a dog.