Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 287983 times)

Yeah, Chick-fil-a is just false advertising, I was expecting chicks and all I got was some hot roosters.

TBH he still can't learn his lesson
you have maybe one of the single worst admins ive ever seen on your server on legotween so you should proooooobably fix that before getting on my case

you have maybe one of the single worst admins ive ever seen on your server on legotween so you should proooooobably fix that before getting on my case
Get off your high horse already, god damn your superiority complex is showing.

I dont hate patton but as his above posts remind me, he oftentimes comes across as really hostile

does anyone here like master matthew

I don't, but you really oughta stop changing the subject - it's not helping you any. It just makes you as bad as the others you keep trying to scapegoat to.

I dont hate patton but as his above posts remind me, he oftentimes comes across as really hostile

I really hate that dude named, badspot.

I dont hate him but Cannon666 gets on my nerves, considering he has weird superstitions, (E.g. "Unicode, dont turn off the lights or the monsters will get me from under my bed"). He also fetches me without asking first, which doesnt seem like much but after it happens a hundred times it gets under your skin.