Author Topic: Default projectile impact is replaced with chidori impact...  (Read 638 times)

For some unknown reason, the default projectile impact sound is the chidori projectile impact, and all traces of it have been removed from my BL game folder, and even tried removing Takato's Shining laser and Hi-Blast, (Which may have a similar impact sound) but the problem remains, and I'm stumped as to what could be causing this.

Note: I am running the steam version of Blockland, so if there are any tips for steam users like myself, please include them,

Thank you

Very apt avatar for this problem:

Have you tried removing the chidori addon?
If that doesn't work, have you tried to verify the integrity of your game cache through Steam?

Very apt avatar for this problem:

Have you tried removing the chidori addon?
If that doesn't work, have you tried to verify the integrity of your game cache through Steam?
The Chidori is gone from the addons folder, so I have no clue why the sounds are still present

try removing cache.db

Cache.db is gone and has been replaced by the game, but still no difference

I feel like somehow the default sound has been overwritten, I don't know where its located however but it seems likely

I feel like somehow the default sound has been overwritten, I don't know where its located however but it seems likely
very very very unlikely

if you use the launcher through steam it will overwrite all the default files with the default versions. that and these files are in .zips, which can't be modified ingame.

I have verified the integrity via steam, but no difference

I may have to re-install BL