Author Topic: Just your average 2x4 brick, brown townyzed  (Read 3744 times)

Sometimes you just have to admire the simplicity of your surroundings. Take this red brick for example, as minimalistic as you can get, while still being stylistic in it's own terms. The message of this image is where every build starts, with the first brick:

It doesn't say too much, and it doesn't say too little. It's where we all begin, and the red's stark contrast against the green-on-blue environment also serves as a comme-

wait what's that little spec on the brick

come ON WHAT THE forget NAL

I actually burst out laughing at this

Ha! This is hilarious.

I'm interested in how you did is, cause it looks like Modter made into a giant 2x4

What you don't know is that all of our bricks are filled with Nals. When you clear all bricks you're killing thousands of Nals.

#prayfortinynals

I'm interested in how you did is, cause it looks like Modter made into a giant 2x4
then how do you explain the ground?

It looks like afterwork done in paint.net. That IS a normal 2x4 brick. It looks like Ike got a picture of Nal in an alcove of red bricks surrounded by a greenscreen, be it with print bricks or in the background skybox, and then superimposed the transed version of nal in the alcove onto the 2x4 brick. Very simple and easy work.