Author Topic: Keemstar from DramaAlert made an innocent 62 year old man cry.  (Read 16140 times)

this is terrible
he 's also was on the front page of reddit
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 12:18:05 PM by Jshotgun »

http://www.twitch.tv/rsgloryandgold

Currently at 5,000 watchers!! come by and give him a big hug!!

Jesus, this kinda made me cry.
I feel so sad of that old man.

I feel bad for Keemstar's daughter for having a horrible father

plot twist: keemfart is actually a child enthusiast
i feel sad about the old man, he was nice to everybody and all

cant youtube like just ban his ass for good

he causes more trouble than its worth

cant youtube like just ban his ass for good

he causes more trouble than its worth
I never understood this mentality.

"Somebody I don't like or somebody who does something wrong outside of X should be banned from X because I don't like them" or they made a bad video, example being Sam pepper, people like that.

I never understood this mentality.

"Somebody I don't like or somebody who does something wrong outside of X should be banned from X because I don't like them" or they made a bad video, example being Sam pepper, people like that.
haha

just google his name and read for a while

this isnt the first time and i can assure you it wont be the last

haha

just google his name and read for a while

this isnt the first time and i can assure you it wont be the last
Oh no, I'm not saying you're wrong, I know he's a major loving cunt, I just don't understand why he should be banned from YouTube.

Oh no, I'm not saying you're wrong, I know he's a major loving cunt, I just don't understand why he should be banned from YouTube.
he has done many illegal things, read up about him.

he has done many illegal things, read up about him.

He leaked someones private info on internet (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Req_A1i35lA)

I got to about halfway through the video before my waterworks started up. Honestly, how low can someone get by randomly doing this stuff to an old man?

What a loving joke of an apology

"Someone on my news team" Shut the forget up
To make allegations that someone is a child enthusiast without double checking the facts before posting it on YouTube is your fault
Stop making excuses "the guy on my news team" and do some Google searches

Sorry there's no excuse for this at all and it makes me sick at the people still supporting Keemstar "Well his apology seemed sincere" Yeah right. Until he starts making false allegations about someone else

loving cheeky cunt

I'm reading on the reddit post that keemstar can get sued ez because of slander.
Let's hope this happens.
EDIT: This is on his youtube info box now lmao (look at the disclaimer)

I hope he gets hot wax poured on his ballsack.

Or you know put in jail.