Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program Megathread (KSP) - DMP SERVER IS BACK UP  (Read 70971 times)

ok rip im tired af after doing that, will join serv tomorrow

i got 6.5k science and maxed out my tech tree unlocks after that mission, explored all of gilly's biomes thoroughly + got eve atmos science

is DMP vanilla only?
No, I made the server vanilla only but you can still use mods that don't add any new parts into the game without any issues.

Also, server's temporarily down for now. I'm going to try to make it dedicated today.

Dark, next time you host, can you help me design Operation Snowball? I don't really know how to design it xd

Dark, next time you host, can you help me design Operation Snowball? I don't really know how to design it xd

i can help you w/ it amigo

i can help you w/ it amigo
Ok, I was thinking of building a rocket with infernal robotics, so that way a docking port pad folds out in space so that way I can dock and make a mini station.

Ok, I was thinking of building a rocket with infernal robotics, so that way a docking port pad folds out in space so that way I can dock and make a mini station.

lemme throw something together to test this idea

edit:

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 03:33:30 PM by Juncoph »

also i put up a dmp server 98.166.57.122

no mods tho

also i put up a dmp server 98.166.57.122

no mods tho
Ok, I'm still going to make my server dedi by today, I'm just transfering the files onto my master server rn.

Ok, I'm still going to make my server dedi by today, I'm just transfering the files onto my master server rn.

aye im just doin this to test some ideas for operation snowball

aye im just doin this to test some ideas for operation snowball
Gonna hop on soon, depending on if your still on.
lemme throw something together to test this idea

edit:

Pretty nice, but since I might use Infernal Robotics (allows moving parts and hinges) I want to put it in a cargo bay so it can fold out and dock, but ye I like your idea for vanilla.

I got a server up, 184.4.253.66, port 6702
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 02:15:09 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Server is back up! IP: 184.4.253.66 Port: 6702
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 02:14:57 PM by Darth C3P0² »

UPDATE: Required mods for the server: Tweakscale, Infernal Robotics (legacy and new pack), and KJR
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 02:00:42 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Mod Update:

RasterPropMonitor
Quiz Tech Aero Continued
BD Armory, drop Range Extender in with it!

Infernal Robotics Core, Legacy, and Rework. Once these 3 are downloaded, place the legacy and rework into the core's parts folder. Then, download the Surface Scanner.dll and place it in magicsmokeindustries\parts\rework_utility\plugins.

Kerbal Joint Reinforcement.
Module Manager 2.8.1

Most of these mods are going to be in another mod's files, so make sure your mods look like my folder:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 03:40:48 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Server is back up! Mods are fixed, so come on down!