Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program Megathread (KSP) - DMP SERVER IS BACK UP  (Read 70986 times)

tfw i still cant conduct a successful orbit
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 09:49:27 PM by randomtroll39 »

Get on steam and I can help you out with that troll

goddamn updating all your mods to 1.3 is an ass

goddamn updating all your mods to 1.3 is an ass
had 20 mods idk what you mean xd

how do you guys typically label your ships
do you save them?
I used to not save them but now I do based on what planet or sattelite they're aiming for

If only this was intentional.

do you save them?
I used to not save them but now I do based on what planet or sattelite they're aiming for

I'm so uncreative that my naming scheme is (destination) (mission number)
Mun I
Mun II
Orbit IV
etc

do you save them?

Bump, so I was gonna do something very interesting in ksp, which is build a giant ass cargo plane and put a bunch of structural cubes in it, and attach chairs and parachutes with it, and drop it so kerbals can paratroop.
I call them

Karatroopers
ba da ching

yknow how the forget do you guys manage to fit stuff into a cargo bay

bubmp
flew the kerbal x to aptur (new horizons planet) and the final stage ran out of fuel and I kinda crashed, but the capsule survived and now I have 3 people stranded here

then I put a probe around it and had a lot of fuel to spare : (

and then I got a bunch of mods and died

anyone else get this glitch when trying to change staging that the thing youre trying to stage differently just disappears from the staging sidebar and just wont come back?

guys help my KSP's VAB and SPH is broken
i cant select parts, i cant move/delete parts, and i cant access the action groups/crew tab
pls hrelp

does anybody have any tips for constructing relay networks