Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program Megathread (KSP) - DMP SERVER IS BACK UP  (Read 70994 times)

yay 1.2

attach ALL the satellite dishes...

Just a reminder that if DMP gets updated to 1.2 I'll be hosting the server again.

Just a reminder that if DMP gets updated to 1.2 I'll be hosting the server again.
In that case I might give multiplayer a try.

nuclear engines need a nerf

it feels wrong to get to duna in two stages

nuclear engines need a nerf

it feels wrong to get to duna in two stages
I once managed to launch and land on Minmus only jettisoning one stage. The second stage had only a few liters left in it after landing, though. I then sent it to the Mun, where I tried to do the same thing with the third stage but the Mun is not quite so flat, so I had to quickly launch the lander off of it before it tipped over.

please do

I wish kerbal engineer would get updated

lmao i reached escape velocity from gilly by spinning
gotta love low gravity

does anyone have a good shuttle craft file that I could use for refueling stuff in orbit?

he
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 09:32:11 PM by Maxwell. »

GUYS I USED KERBNET IN ORBIT AROUND EVE
IT SAYS THERE IS AN EASTER EGG IN THE SHALLOWS
I AM CHECKING THAT stuff OUT.

GUYS I USED KERBNET IN ORBIT AROUND EVE
IT SAYS THERE IS AN EASTER EGG IN THE SHALLOWS
I AM CHECKING THAT stuff OUT.
It's probably a monolith.  1.2 has added one monolith onto each planet and moon.

It's probably a monolith.  1.2 has added one monolith onto each planet and moon.
lmao did they add one just floating above Jool?
that would make my day

also they should add Harvest to the game, i read up on it and it sounds really cool.