Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program Megathread (KSP) - DMP SERVER IS BACK UP  (Read 70969 times)

lmao did they add one just floating above Jool?
that would make my day

also they should add Harvest to the game, i read up on it and it sounds really cool.
There's no monolith on Jool since there's no solid surface on the gas giant.  I forgot to mention that in my original post.

There's no monolith on Jool since there's no solid surface on the gas giant.  I forgot to mention that in my original post.
technically there is, i've seen people manage to get landers onto Jool. however, the "surface" is about 70 meters below "sea level".
also if you move at all on the joolian surface, you're far past forgeted.

technically there is, i've seen people manage to get landers onto Jool. however, the "surface" is about 70 meters below "sea level".
also if you move at all on the joolian surface, you're far past forgeted.
The current version of Jool has no surface at all.  If you attempt to land on Jool your ship will combust once it goes below sea level.  In older versions of the game however, you could land on Jool since the game had a bug that allowed you to land on Jool.  The videos you've seen might have been uploaded prior to the 1.0 update when the glitch was relevant.

Bump
I'm currently working on a planet pack that's been in the works for about two weeks.  Here's some screenshots of one of the complete planets in this pack.

damn that planet looks cozy
landing on duna for the first time and then i realized that ike hates me

also my planet pack now has a name, kerboladvanced.

Ike very, very often gives gravity assists whether you want them or not.

hooray for having an oversized lander

Bump
DMP just got updated today.  I'm thinking of hosting the server tonight if anyone is interested.

Bump
DMP just got updated today.  I'm thinking of hosting the server tonight if anyone is interested.
I unfortunately cannot play today. I can probably play tommorow.

Bump
do it

DMP SERVER IS BACK NEW IP IS 148.74.29.225

DMP SERVER IS BACK NEW IP IS 148.74.29.225
Correction, it's not currently up but it will be up tomorrow.

Ok now the server's up if anyone wants to join.

some more teasers on KERBOL ADVANCED
Sarsure

a gas giant with oxygen and rings
Broso

lumpy asteroid being tidally pulled by sarsure
Floge

tiny smooth moon within sarsure's rings