Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program Megathread (KSP) - DMP SERVER IS BACK UP  (Read 70419 times)

So the only way I can fly a space plane is by launching it off the runway like a rocket

have you heard of this revolutionary new thing? I think you'll like it, it's called: wheels

Also get your center of lift aligned with your center of mass.

is the current version of Hyperedit not working for anyone else?

have you heard of this revolutionary new thing? I think you'll like it, it's called: wheels
I have, I just have trouble keeping it stable on the runway so I took the lazy way out.
Also get your center of lift aligned with your center of mass.
CoL just behind CoM, right?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 02:19:19 PM by Space1255 »

CoL just behind CoM, right?
It's actually better to put them right on top of eachother. Also mount the wings higher up for more stability. It's why all real life cargo planes also have them on top.

It's actually better to put them right on top of eachother. Also mount the wings higher up for more stability. It's why all real life cargo planes also have them on top.
Alright, thanks!

how many mods do y'all have installed?

17-21, three of them don't show up in my Mod Version Checker

I've lost track, but here's my gamedata folder

wtf i can't even run ksp with like, 10. it keeps crashing due to memory management problems.

wtf i can't even run ksp with like, 10. it keeps crashing due to memory management problems.
Try to reinstall
If that fails just compile everything into one folder

Am I that one person that has never successfully went to another planet? The best I've ever done was get into Kerbin orbit.

Am I that one person that has never successfully went to another planet? The best I've ever done was get into Kerbin orbit.
Nah I haven't been able to get to another planet yet
I'm busy docking around with small airplanes and hoping FAR doesn't lure them in a dark alleyway, kill them, and sell their parts on the black market.
But I did manage to fly someone into the sun with infinite fuel enabled, I'll see if I can find pics.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 06:06:24 AM by Space1255 »