Author Topic: Why i got banned from Boss battles server?  (Read 4656 times)

Now why didnt the admins warn me before the perma ban?
They either did it in the chat and you're blind or you're hiding something.

They either did it in the chat and you're blind or you're hiding something.
Why would y be hiding something?, where you there connected to that server when i got banned???

No true proof of pics, only showing your Ban message.

And if it's the Boss Battles that I know of and usually go into, then it's obvious you're at fault here, since it obviously says your starting stuff.

/nosupport.

Why would y be hiding something?, where you there connected to that server when i got banned???
Of course I wasn't there, otherwise I wouldn't make a claim that you were hiding something.
And you would do it to make you seem like the good guy, it's been done lots of times before.

I just made this post so i get a response by one of the admins of boss battles, cause i wasnt warned before the ban, and yea i know it only shows the ban message, thta admin banned me while i was offline so sorry for not having pics. And hopefully i get unbanned cause that server rocks.

cause i wasnt warned before the ban
thta admin banned me while i was offline
Uhh...?

Of course I wasn't there, otherwise I wouldn't make a claim that you were hiding something.
And you would do it to make you seem like the good guy, it's been done lots of times before.
But you claimed that they did warn me in chat, and thats wrong and i dont have proof of that i know.

Uhh...?
Its because it was night and i logged off bockland and went to sleep 2 days ago and i see this

But you claimed that they did warn me in chat, and thats wrong and i dont have proof of that i know.
You're basically saying "you're wrong but so am i"
Its because it was night and i logged off bockland and went to sleep 2 days ago and i see this
Then you caused trouble while admins were offline and then got banned later while you were away.

Trinko was only admin active now i remeber, 100 sure he was active before i got out from the server. And yea im saying that because i have no proof.

Trinko was only admin active now i remeber, 100 sure he was active before i got out from the server. And yea im saying that because i have no proof.

So why didn't he ban you while you were still there?
And you keep saying you have no proof like that means anything good for you.

Look at the title of this post. And desc.

Look at the title of this post. And desc.
Look at the first reply you got.

Yea thats why i am asking what i did. Also i "Think" (Not sure tho) That i got banned by an admin whose name starts with Tr, i don't remember the name much xD

I was on when Trinko banned you, and it was because you came on then immediately started stuff back and forth. I don't remember specifics, but Trinko said that you've done this several times before as well. It was like, a week and a half ago or something.