Poll

Choose our starting location.

North America
Europe
Asia
South America
Africa

Author Topic: X-COM 2  (Read 4666 times)

Welcome, Commander, to the X-Com Project.
Earth has changed.

Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces and XCOM, the planet's last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered. Now the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda below and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to rise from the ashes, expose the insidious truth behind the occupation, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.

Videos
]

(release date is feb 5th)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 05:53:58 PM by kanew2000 »

Neat!

My dad likes to play this game. He's been a huge X-COM fan for years.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 05:37:37 PM by kanew2000 »

South America is only good spot

shut the hell up if you think SA is worth anything
NA bonus 2 good

XCOM UFO Defense is really good with OpenXCOM. I'll gladly volunteer to be a redshirt/plasma shield recruit for this thread I guess

I volunteer as first OP squadsight doubletap sniper

make my armor purple

i decided that doing this run was really boring so this is now the xcom 2 hype thread
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 05:54:26 PM by kanew2000 »

beaglerush is really good at xcom in general but also long war

I really want to try long-war again but I know how BS it can be at times. Does anyone have some edited ini. files which makes it less of a drag and less stuff? Mostly just not impossible difficulty in the first months and easier air game.

Also does anyone know if there's an edit out there that lets me start with 8 men right off the bat? Maybe 12? :cookieMonster:

under second wave options, tick the boxes next to "friendly skies", "we are legion" and if it's still too hard "cinematic mode". try "dynamic war" for a shorter campaign by like 50% or so. or just be like me and load saves all the forgetin time like a scrub

if yall have other LW questions shoot them my way because i forgetin love long war
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 06:14:25 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »