Presidential Elections Discussion 2016

Author Topic: Presidential Elections Discussion 2016  (Read 17393 times)

everyone that sides with bernie should jump off the roof of their house
evidently then peter griffin supports bernie sanders

i got really worried because the share by image thing put mike huckabee at 52%

But Remember!!! Don't!!! Let a poll!!! Tell u!!! How2 vote!!! Kids!!™

everyone that sides with Annoying Orange should jump off the roof of their house

Rand Paul is probably the most intelligent Republican candidate, too bad he's having a tough time appealing.

donald Annoying Orange

i hate hilary with a passion though

Rand Paul is probably the most intelligent Republican candidate, too bad he's having a tough time appealing.
>intelligent Republican candidate
>implying he isn't the most intelligent candidate, period

>intelligent Republican candidate
>implying he isn't the most intelligent candidate, period

I think that he's also one of the most intelligent candidates altogether, along with Sanders.

im not gonna take the test but i will tell you i like a little bernie on the side but mostly rand paul

im not gonna take the test but i will tell you i like a little bernie on the side but mostly rand paul

Ok, so if Bernie were to be an appetizer, you'd have him and Rand would be your entree?

I think that he's also one of the most intelligent candidates altogether, along with Sanders.
at least some people aren't stupid

i dont think i can vote since i haven't been a citizen for that long
don't worry ya still got 4 years
anyways

tbh i probably would vote for bernie but i kinda worry about having someone that old in office

don't worry ya still got 4 years
anyways

tbh i probably would vote for bernie but i kinda worry about having someone that old in office

Regan was elected at age 69, same with Harrison (who was our ninth President). He's not too old.

Regan was elected at age 69, same with Harrison (who was our ninth President). He's not too old.
Harrison only served one month as president; Regan was an actor and only an actor