Presidential Elections Discussion 2016

Author Topic: Presidential Elections Discussion 2016  (Read 17401 times)

Can you please elaborate?
lowkey how do you not know what he means
he's saying if the womans life is endangered by the pregnancy, should the man still have the ability to allow or disallow the abortion

lowkey how do you not know what he means
he's saying if the womans life is endangered by the pregnancy, should the man still have the ability to allow or disallow the abortion

Oh then of course it is then the choice of the carrier. A partner who really loves his wife/girlfriend/whatever would care enough for their spouse to not be in pain. I'm all for abortion.

i turn 18 the month after the election :\

i turn 18 the month after the election :\
Depending on your state you may be able to vote in the primary.

I turn 18 a month before it

BREAKING news: Hillary gets caught in a huge lie. She claimed that Sanders' healthcare proposals would somehow dismantle the entire system. In 1993, she said that she was a big fan of his ideas on healthcare in 1993. Keep in mind that Sanders' views haven't changed one bit since then, unlike flip flopper Clinton.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 04:30:37 PM by Bear_Tracks »

NEW OP! BREAKING NEWS: HILLARY GETS WREKT BY THE SANDERS CAMPAIGN!
i guess this is why its a bad idea to have a political topic with caribou on edit rights

NEW OP! BREAKING NEWS: HILLARY GETS WREKT BY THE SANDERS CAMPAIGN!
get banned already

holy stuff plot twist
people can change ideologies over the course of 23 years

So wheres the link to the part where she gets rekt?

holy stuff plot twist
people can change ideologies over the course of 23 years

Hillary has been changing her views almost every year. She's a cute little trick, all of a sudden she now suddenly supports single-payer healthcare. This has been Sanders proposal since the 1980s, she should get out and pack her bags.

So wheres the link to the part where she gets rekt?

I posted it? Also read the title of the photograph as it explains the image: ""Amid Hillary Clinton's the accusations against Bernie Sanders that he wants to dismantle our healthcare system, here is a signed photograph he received from her in 1993. (From Bernie's FB page)" by kenzaga in pics"

Hillary has been changing her views almost every year. She's a cute little trick, all of a sudden she now suddenly supports single-payer healthcare. This has been Sanders proposal since the 1980s, she should get out and pack her bags.

would be nice to see an example of her changing every year rather than once every 20+ years