Presidential Elections Discussion 2016

Author Topic: Presidential Elections Discussion 2016  (Read 17387 times)

would be nice to see an example of her changing every year rather than once every 20+ years

I updated the OP, I clarified things a bit better. Also that's completely untrue, this is not the only thing she's changed her opinion on. If you're so keen to believe that this was the only view she's changed in twenty years, you can use Google. Meanwhile, Sanders has never changed any of his views since the 1970s.

It's a known fact that Hillary is a liar

go back to what the old topic was

yes please, if youre going to make a political topic dont make it biased

I side with Joseph Stalin. o wait, this isn't 1920

"EPIC Bewrnie Sanders is the best. SHILLARY clitnon can hget forgeted. Shes so tsupid. She is a absolute idiot!!!!!!! She dosent know stuff about politics. She such a dumb LOL!"
- Bear Tracks

"EPIC Bewrnie Sanders is the best. SHILLARY clitnon can hget forgeted. Shes so tsupid. She is a absolute idiot!!!!!!! She dosent know stuff about politics. She such a dumb LOL!"
- Bear Tracks
"Thats a srtawman arguwent!!!"
- Bear Tracks

Were going to need a link to the original page in the OP

yes please, if youre going to make a political topic dont make it biased

her abrupt stance-switch on lgbt issues and the fact she promotes it with tshirts with a rainbow arrow/Hs on them makes me want to puke

you dont go from "gay marriage isnt really marriage," "gay marriage is immoral," and "marriage should be between a man and a woman" while backing her husband's "Defense of Marriage Act" to "yay lgbt pride guys cmon lets do this buy my shirts and vote for me" without a good explanation as to why

her abrupt stance-switch on lgbt issues and the fact she promotes it with tshirts with a rainbow arrow/Hs on them makes me want to puke

you dont go from "gay marriage isnt really marriage," "gay marriage is immoral," and "marriage should be between a man and a woman" while backing her husband's "Defense of Marriage Act" to "yay lgbt pride guys cmon lets do this buy my shirts and vote for me" without a good explanation as to why
its popular right now and will get her more votes thats why

I dunno
over the past few years I've gone from vaguely tribal and loveist to crazy sjw
but I guess you should expect more stability from a grown adult

its popular right now and will get her more votes thats why
puking

I dunno
over the past few years I've gone from vaguely tribal and loveist to crazy sjw
but I guess you should expect more stability from a grown adult
and im sure you have amazing reasons as to why youre no longer vaguely tribal and loveist

her only real reasoning for her stance switch is what satan just mentioned

sanders blows and so does hillary