David Bowie is dead

Author Topic: David Bowie is dead  (Read 5405 times)

This is like kitty but worse. This is bad. Atleast Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney starts in this year. Coincidentally the year im going to finish the game.
What does that have to do with Bowie?

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 08:03:34 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

This is like kitty but worse. This is bad. Atleast Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney starts in this year. Coincidentally the year im going to finish the game.
the forget does this have to do with david bowie???

he's stepping through the door...

I was listening to his songs at school this morning. Welcome to 2016, already a bad start to a year
you are going to believe every year sucks if you think like that

that being said, what are you guy's favorite bowie songs

R.I.P, Bowie. Not even two months of 2016 have gone by and already two influential musicians of rock (the other being Lemmy) have passed away.

R.I.P, Bowie. Not even two months of 2016 have gone by and already two influential musicians of rock (the other being Lemmy) have passed away.

yeah cause lemmy died in 2015 not 2016

Lemmy, founder of the band Motörhead, died a couple of weeks ago as well. A lot of the stars of classic rock bands are in their late 60s and older now. We're going to be seeing a lot more of them passing on in the coming years.

rest in peace goblin king

What rock do you live under to have never heard of the guy?

Like, I can get people who didn't like his music or anything, but I'm shocked that people haven't heard of it.
You've seriously never heard 'Under Pressure' by Queen and Bowie?, or Space Oddity, or Life on Mars?
Perhaps not even by name, but you've at least heard the songs, right?
Never heard of him or any of his music until now. What episode or movie of Star Trek/Star Wars was he on? Have you seen Forbidden Planet?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:17:56 AM by Planr »

Never heard of him or any of his music until now. What episode or movie of Star Trek/Star Wars was he on? Have you seen Forbidden Planet?
what does Star Trek/Star Wars have to do with this

Hey, it's not my fault if he's lacking culture...
Perhaps he's in a different culture than you?

If I recall by googling, he made songs in the 60's correct? That's over 50 years ago. I've only heard of his name and the name "space odyssey," but I've not heard one song by him in my life till clicking a link on this thread. Me not hearing a song by him doesn't make me uncultured. His music is old. Not one of my friends ever mentioned his name to me in my life either. Blah.

Like your Starwars example. There's still people who haven't watched it. Yeah it's surprising but I wouldn't say they lack culture.
I'm having a hard time accumulating my words right now but I hope you get my point.

Anyways, rest in peace.

what does Star Trek/Star Wars have to do with this
Idiots often lose their train of thought and start rambling