League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.

Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 458983 times)

yeah what an starfish

i mostly stopped because discussion is on the discord now.

In case someone hasn't gotten them yet. You can retrieve 3 free skins from the riot support.

anyone else not really see the appeal in a lot of league streamers? i like qtpie cause he's funny and pants are dragon because he's good and edits videos in an interesting way, but i don't see the appeal of streamers like yassuo or pokimane. it's just not fun to watch, even their videos leave me zzzzzz

anyone else not really see the appeal in a lot of league streamers? i like qtpie cause he's funny and pants are dragon because he's good and edits videos in an interesting way, but i don't see the appeal of streamers like yassuo or pokimane. it's just not fun to watch, even their videos leave me zzzzzz
the appeal is diff: people watch qtpie if they’re chill while others watch tyler1 for rage. i’d imagine the appeal of yassuo is probably for the outplays, while pokimane is probably more cause “girl gamer” appeal

yeah idk, I watch highlights on yt of qtpie and shipthur but I rarely don't know why, there's not that much appeal in league as a watching experience for me anymore I guess

the appeal is diff: people watch qtpie if they’re chill while others watch tyler1 for rage. i’d imagine the appeal of yassuo is probably for the outplays, while pokimane is probably more cause “girl gamer” appeal
it'd be different if poki was actually entertaining in some way, but she isn't. she's just pretty and ditsy, that's all there is to it.

but then again, there's people i like such as critical who stream but his stream is a zzzz fest

i didn't even think poki played league anymore lol

but then again, there's people i like such as critical who stream but his stream is a zzzz fest
have you caught his non-fortnite streams? they can actually be pretty entertaining. his dark souls streams were fun to watch (except when he was letting chat backseat)

i didn't even think poki played league anymore lol
have you caught his non-fortnite streams? they can actually be pretty entertaining. his dark souls streams were fun to watch (except when he was letting chat backseat)
poki plays league and fortnite and thats it from what i can tell. not funny or really entertaining, just ditsy girl gamer

and no i haven't seen crit stream anything other than fortnite, which is sad

been learning morgana

she will be severely overtuned on release, how long do u guys think it will take until shes nerfed

her splash makes her look like a weightlifter which is really weird compared to her ingame

All of her new splashes looks amazing