Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 458969 times)

i expect to see a lot more doujins in the next few months on lux

went 9-1 on my smurf placements and got plat 1 diamond here i come.

client beta is public and out (for me at least) and holy forget is it clean.

finally i can look at the store without having to expand my client window to be bigger than my screen.

though for some stupid reason i can't look at a champion's bio due to some glitch or something
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 03:34:43 PM by Conan »

imo its kinda weird they released a comic with no context before actually announcing the thing. usually they either go full transparency announce or a really mysterious trailer

So much for Camille being a man's name.

as a fizz main that haven't played a lot in a while and just tried the fizz mini rework today I can say....

fizz is buff yo

fizz is stronk

play fizz

i hate waiting on his w. feels awkward

Tfw your friend talks stuff and calls the other team "bronzies" then the whole team gets bitched into submission for 25 minutes

Alright seriously how the forget do you counter Trundle because I just cant play against him for stuff
Every time he's picked he dominates the entire game after he's done bending over whoever went top like what the forget I'm SALTY
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 01:44:00 PM by Deus Ex »

hard cc and adc/%health damage . he regens off his ult and reduces your ad temporarily if he gets close so the only way is to stop him getting close. a well built adc can then whittle him down.

went 9-1 in my promos and lost almost every game since whyyyyy