Author Topic: Spammers at Badspot's Block Party  (Read 9070 times)

Badspot's Block Party has been taken over by spammers and griefers covering up other people's builds.

Who would do this?

Not surprised.

Here's an Imgur album for more pictures: http://imgur.com/a/2nAbU. You can visit the server to see it yourself.

It seems that the list of griefers are:
  • Pie Crust
  • Blur
  • Solid Snake1
  • FireDemon
  • XLR
  • Synthesis
  • RockyDoctor65

I Don't know their ID's. You probably don't want any of them on your dedicated building servers.

Does Badspot even go on Block Party anymore?

Badspot rarely even gets on BL

Does Badspot even go on Block Party anymore?

Not really.

It's more of a public server to mess around with small builds on.

I'm certain it get's cleared every once in a while, but I haven't been on in a long while so I don't know how his server works.

It doesn't really help that the only admins on the server never join it, but that's not really their fault.

block party is entirely spam at this point

It doesn't really help that the only admins on the server never join it, but that's not really their fault.
Why not?

Why not?

Assuming Rotondo and Badspot are the only admins, they have better stuff to do than admin the server everyday.

And just adding more admins doesn't fix it because unless they know the person they add, they'll probably just forget the server up.

I guess that's true but they are NEVER on. Twice a year at best.

Assuming Rotondo and Badspot are the only admins, they have better stuff to do than admin the server everyday.

And just adding more admins doesn't fix it because unless they know the person they add, they'll probably just forget the server up.

That's how you are meant to pick admins, contrary to half the servers today

I actually made the red ? brick for confusion that people think it's on my build

Back on the older Block party 2015/14 There was lots of trolls making offesive/nasty things.
Also /support

Somehow not surprised that his in-game behavior is just as unintelligible as his online behavior.