Author Topic: Vanilla MC Server Happy Fun Time Part Trois  (Read 6207 times)

i know that this server is dead, but someone griefed my base

i dont mind the random destruction but they also destroyed the spawner in my xp farm
Checked logs and it was starkiller. He should now be banned.

Checked logs and it was starkiller. He should now be banned.
The few times I did see him on the server he acted like a loving 9-year old homoloveual boy. I could see someone like him griefing.


is this dead? i want to get into MC again

you should choose administrators who arent immature kids who start loving around the second they get bored

prob wont be playing here again


you should choose administrators who arent immature kids who start loving around the second they get bored

prob wont be playing here again
I didn't op anyone in the past week. It appears that starkiller and bllnk were unbanned, so they've been rebanned again and op has been taken from everybody.

You should repost this in Off-Topic if you want the server to be popular again

I didn't op anyone in the past week. It appears that starkiller and bllnk were unbanned, so they've been rebanned again and op has been taken from everybody.

https://dinnerbone.com/minecraft/tools/status/

it still says theyre both online

If you need an extra pair of hands, I've been op before so I could help, would give me a reason to get on more as well rather than to just get on to mine or build


rip 16 player server
Don't worry, it'll be better

Terra and I are currently working on fixing all the perms and plugins and the world and relaunching everything. A backup of the old server files will be uploaded to dropbox in case anybody wants them.

new map intentional? or is the old one going to be back later?

I'm interested in what plugins you're running Cappy. Could you PM me a list of them or link them here?

I'm interested in what plugins you're running Cappy. Could you PM me a list of them or link them here?
sure. Once we get the full list added and ready, it'll all be public info.

Off the top of my head, EssentialsX, Permissions EX, Worldedit, World guard, and iConomy to replace essentials econ, and Vault so the economy plugins can mesh with others. For gameplay changing things, all we have down so far is MCMMO and MultiVerse.

I'd like to keep the plugins as mostly not interfering with the Vanilla game, so that users can choose which ones they do and don't use, but if one is cool enough, I would put it in.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 01:37:29 PM by Cappytaino »