Author Topic: Vanilla MC Server Happy Fun Time Part Trois  (Read 6209 times)


This particular server has some beautiful landscapes I mean look at this stuff.





This particular server has some beautiful landscapes I mean look at this stuff.

o are you using a VR headset?

looks pretty cool

Yes. It's very hard to build with it but it's very cool nonetheless.



Bit late for a christmas tree to grow

Terrafirma, could I buy a jungletree sapling and some cocoa beans? Also, does anyone own blaze rods and is willing to sell them?

Code: [Select]
X Y Z
-2145 71 2788 jungle
0 66 882 flowers
714 63 1213 mega taiga
922 11 417 mineshaft

NETHER
41 60 10 Portal
400 87 76 Portal 2 (-> Water Temple)
800 85 -193 Portal 3 (-> 6406, 72, -1532)
-72 69 406 Portal 4 (-> -564, 13, 3257)
-438 60 466 Portal 5 (-> -3509, 64, 3721)

i keep track of a couple of positions/coordinates, figured some of these might be of use to someone else

I need cobblestoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee

Hey Cam where is new base? Old base is kill

Ugh, mining quartz is really tedious.


I'll probably join this later.

there isn't enough vanilla survival MC servers.



...either that or I'm just bad at finding them.

Hey Cam where is new base? Old base is kill
I'll get on and you can TPA to me, we were running low on food and knew it would be best if we just moved

i know that this server is dead, but someone griefed my base

i dont mind the random destruction but they also destroyed the spawner in my xp farm

Been busy with other games and their updates so I haven't had much time to hop on as of late