Author Topic: The Infectonator - v2  (Read 6698 times)

THE INFECTONATOR
v2
------------------------------------
The Infectonator does exactly what you think it does.
It infects Blockheads with the deadly ZOMBIE VIRUS!
So take cover! You don't wanna become a zombie, do you?

INFECTONATOR FOR DUMMIES
Shoot people for a chance to infect them
Right click to scan people for the virus

DOWNLOAD
MEDIAFIRE
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 02:17:41 AM by Goth77 »

Wonder what this could be used for, lot of interesting stuff coming out lately.

cool concept but that model is uh
really something

good lord just use the default gun

good lord just use the default gun

This, or just ask someone to make you a model.

It's supposed to be a basic animated model.
It has firing, reloading after 8 shots, and the lil radar dish on the gun rotates when you scan.

It's supposed to be a basic animated model.
It has firing, reloading after 8 shots, and the lil radar dish on the gun rotates when you scan.
I'm sure someone could put all that, and... clean it up a bit more.
I was toying with the idea of an invisible infection, neat to see a gun doing it.

lmao'd at this

Anyways, interesting idea.

Goth i've been watching your avatar for quite some time now waiting for it to loop but it doesn't. How is that possible it does the animation once and once only?

Goth i've been watching your avatar for quite some time now waiting for it to loop but it doesn't. How is that possible it does the animation once and once only?
it's a setting for some gif assemblers

it can loop infinitely or for a finite amount of cycles
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 05:38:20 PM by The Resonte! »

Gothboy's Ahh Gothboy's a Gothboy's Refreshing Gothboy's Concept Gothboy's for Gothboy's a Gothboy's weapon. Gothboy's the Gothboy's Gothboy's Infectinator.

Its all clear im doing a joke of what gothboy does all the time,plaster his name on addons.

I use a very small gif program called unFreez. It has the option Resonte was talking about

Gothboy's Ahh Gothboy's a Gothboy's Refreshing Gothboy's Concept Gothboy's for Gothboy's a Gothboy's weapon. Gothboy's the Gothboy's Gothboy's Infectinator.

Its all clear im doing a joke of what gothboy does all the time,plaster his name on addons.
Most authors put their name in the description.txt and the server.cs along with their BLID. As a matter of fact you've said my name more times in this topic than what it already is posted (which is only above my avatar).

If your that obsessed you could have just asked me out to dinner or something...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 08:40:17 PM by Goth77 »

What happens to someone who becomes a zombie?

What happens to someone who becomes a zombie?
Nothing too special. They do the both arms up sequence and their head and hand skin become pale green, along with gettin the ascii terror face. They also get a zombie variable, which is used by the gun scanner to determine if they are infected.

A secret pref in the code is the option to keep zombification on player death
Code: [Select]
$Zombify::Pref::Reset = bool;