Author Topic: [COMPLETE] The Pit of 100 Trials  (Read 64553 times)

your work looks really nice, i hope it eventually works without crashing my blockland

pvp is done for now, is totally functional in a simple sort of way (it uses ShiftKitty's setFriendlyFire events that he made one time)

a teensy bit of bot balancings

put in lighting and health pickups and whatnot so you can actually see things in full glory with shadows on

worked on the road to level 100

finished a smidgen of build that was unbuilt but now is built

here have some glamour pics shadows on low

they look far less dramatic without shadows

REFLECTOR PIXEL SPELL WORKS

in the past it did nothing but now it actually does reflect projectiles yessssss

not for bots though, hm
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:03:56 PM by The Resonte! »

the time limit is 15 days

level 93 has 48 enemies

that is outrageous

shop works. building. events. it's good

okay more build detailing which is MOSTLY done as well as event fixups and building swaths of unbuilt bricks

i think there's about 6 swaths of bricks left to build but i also have the 15 minute timers the bosses the bots and the endgame to work on
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 03:57:08 PM by The Resonte! »

more brick swaths being done right now

I'm here to appreciate Resonte's hard work and to stop his solo-page.  Keep up the effort!

I'm here to appreciate Resonte's hard work and to stop his solo-page.  Keep up the effort!
i suddenly realized i hextupleposted

PROGRESS REPORT
Day 165 / 175

i calculated what day this is

there's only 4 things left to build in the map which i am going to whittle down soon

then i will rein in the rest of the assets

TO-DO LIST
  • build
  • level 100
  • test

VECTORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS this is SO gltichy and SO many things i must fix and SO much copy and pasting i have no idea thankfully conan posted that reference a few pages ago

from my rough gatherings i believe that a vector is a 3d point basically and values can be turned into a singular vector and distance between vectors can be found and all that so thats neat

i HATE caves nEVER ASK ME TO BUILD CAVES EVER AGAIN

pictures taken with glorious low shadows. it looks far less dramatic without

2 build swaths remain

thank you conan for your knowledge on vectors

Day 166/175

ok so my arm is destroyed from my copious building and eventings

the raw building should be done in... two days maybe. the bots and the building all the way up to level 100. there have been tons of price changing and enemy edits and balancing and modifying and even overhauls

there's a few mods however that i must procure so i'll have to periodically add those in

after the building and between the mods is level 100 woohoo discuss i have to figure out how to stage it all for a cool arena
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 04:24:33 PM by The Resonte! »