Author Topic: [COMPLETE] The Pit of 100 Trials  (Read 64554 times)

the sunset, she is beautiful, no?

okay so

there are like. 5 days left before this has to get finished. that's the deadline. so like, thursday or friday. it is going to be close. like. train-dodgingly close. skin of the teeth close. the time being spent on weapon making and building. i don't know whether there can be a public test day or not. maybe 1 singular test day. maybe. i'll have to take a look.

so

thats the entirety of the ~plan~ for the entire gamemode ever

ITS GETTING CLOS ENOW OH GEEZ

monday to wednesday are the days of hell i have to just. do it all. thursday is hopefully a test day but i have to check. friday is release hopefully.

i have... 4+ weapons to create.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:54:36 PM by The Resonte! »

Can't wait for this to be finished since I grew up with Thousand Year Old Door.

i am GOING NUTS WITH WEAPONS

i am on Y A FRANTIC SERACH THROUGH THE ENTIRE FORUMS FOR INFORMATION I AM SEARCHING FOR

ALSO I FOUND A FIX FOR REFLECTOR SPELLS FOR BOTS??? THATS RANDOM. NEVERMIND. AT LEAST IT STOPPED CONSOLE SPAM. ALSO I MIGHT HAVE OVERWRITEN A DEFAULT FUNCTION. I AM SCREWED. WAIT NEVER MIND I JUST FIXED IT. OR UNDID IT THEN WORKED AROUND IT.

frantic rambling above

MONDAY-WEDNESDAY : FINISH IT ALL
THURSDAY : SERVER TEST (1 DAY ONLY? HM.)
FRIDAY : RELEASE?

Why are you rushing this?

probably school or something right after vacation starting this weekend preventing him from working past this week, at least in any significant amount.

its either this or a month-long hiatus

which could happen anyway if i don't make it so i guess nothing lost?

this is a bad situation
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 07:28:24 AM by The Resonte! »

i would like easy to make npc ideas. i am really really low on them. just cameos or jokes or SOMETHING aaa

make an npc called "problem user" and you see him throughout the entire game, but each time he has different clothes and tries to convince you hes someone else

npc infomaniac
npc sugar??
npc newbie (really bad at fighting and keeps getting stuck on jump areas or something
npc hater
npc ad bot
npc ghost

A npc that gives items on the way.
A reappearing Npc that becomes your friend at the end.