Author Topic: [COMPLETE] The Pit of 100 Trials  (Read 64000 times)

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

in all seriousness though the level 50 boss is the worst thing ever created
like, it deals sooooooooooooooo much more damage than ANYTHING else prior, and since they're so big, the flames are too large to avoid
literally, the only way to win is to do more damage to them than they WILL do to you, pack a million health potions, or just bring like five people

they ended a great continuous run from the lobby, pretty much stopping me cold by functioning completely differently compared to the 49 rooms prior.

they're the only problem with the gamemode that I've seen so far though, apart from level 39 I think it was not letting me through after I finished it. Everything else is great.
Just... they're kind of completely broken. Are they really SUPPOSED to be a mountain-sized difficulty spike?

edit: just gave the release thread a look. So if The Resonte is on hiatus, I guess there's not much point in complaining about level 50.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:38:55 PM by Brixmon »

Whenever I try to go into an arena, the battle music starts but no one enters, making me unable to progress. Was there something I was doing wrong?

Whenever I try to go into an arena, the battle music starts but no one enters, making me unable to progress. Was there something I was doing wrong?
There's a command you need to put into the console if you're hosting it yourself. The command can be found in the readme for the download on the main thread.
Just copy and paste that into your ingame console, if you're hosting with "Start Game", or manually type it into the command console prompt if you're running a dedicated server.

Here's another bug that I found: Whenever I try to buy something, the red exclamation mark simply disappears and the item that I tried to buy does not show up in my inventory.

Here's another bug that I found: Whenever I try to buy something, the red exclamation mark simply disappears and the item that I tried to buy does not show up in my inventory.
are you sure ya have room in your inventory
also which weapons in specific does this happen in

are you sure ya have room in your inventory
also which weapons in specific does this happen in
I do have space and it still happens. It also happens in every item I try to buy.

I do have space and it still happens. It also happens in every item I try to buy.
check the wrench events on the bricks, are any of them faded out a bit

I got to the first checkpoint it seems (the one after the boss with the guns Akimbo) and all the guys in there said they had things they would sell for 5 points but I couldn't buy anything. Also on all the weapons and potions the red "!" is not there so I can't buy anything.
Also there was a Super Admin(Dark Blockland Guard) on that was gaining points and would occasionally die... I asked if he could help with these issues but got no response
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 07:00:56 PM by _______ »

i think reso forgot to put event_additem into the addons lol

What am I supposed to do on the Final Boss? I am so confused.

oh my god this is way cooler then i thought it was

except for the final boss, who is horrible.

me and You spent long enough for some other random goober to play all the way through the game and meet us at the final boss and between the three of us we still took like an hour more trying to work out how to actually kill it

we cheesed him when i went back to the hub, got the super skinny potion and just rammed into the forgetin number machine because we still dont know how the forget that worked

The final boss was rather... long-winded, but I think the number counters work on how many projectiles hit them, so stuff like the god spear is useless.
Use the Repeater bullet fountain and try to stick your face in the weakspot(returning to stand on the weakspot when knocked off) while holding down left click and it should go down eventually.

I still feel proud that I did it, though!
...but the 95% armor shield is really OP and should probably be nerfed, maybe down to 85% reduction, 3000 capacity, and a longer recharge delay?

I took a screenshot of me at the victory area, but it's just an attachment because spoilers.
...even though you can see a smaller version below anyway.