Author Topic: Need for Speed Most Wanted is free on origin for a limited time  (Read 3984 times)

That's it. Im done with this game. Never realized how much ass the handling on EVERY car sucks.

That's it. Im done with this game. Never realized how much ass the handling on EVERY car sucks.

This, even the handling in hot pursuit was better

The 2012 MW was also somewhat enjoyable for me
Not to make it look like I'm jumping on the bandwagon, but I'm gonna retract this statement. I just installed the game and played and wow this game is not good at all. First of all the cars handle like complete garbage. It's so heavy, sluggish, and it has such a delay. Simple maneuvers that would work in older NFS games or other racing just end up making me crash into the environment or traffic vehicles in this game, but it's not like it even matters because the races are pathetically easy and I still win anyway. The police isn't much of a threat either even on higher heat levels. In older games if I crashed the police would attempt to box me in and trap me, but in this I just crash and respawn away from the police safe and sound. It's not the worst game ever or the worst NFS ever, but it sure as hell isn't any fun.
It's literally burnout paradise but stuffty. I didn't think they could forget up a game that BUILT criterion that badly.
Now I'm just also realizing the amount of similarities both games have wow. The billboards, gates, takedowns, hell even holding down the brake and accelerator to start events.

the biggest problem i have with this game is that in the most wanted races, the other car (and the police) get massive speed boosts when you are ahead of them. it's annoying to see a police car on my radar suddenly turn on it's jet engines just to ram me off the road.
other then that i really don't have any other big problems with this game
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 04:53:57 PM by AcornCake »

the biggest problem i have with this game is that in the most wanted races (and the police) get massive speed boosts when you are ahead of them. it's annoying to see a police car on my radar suddenly turn on it's jet engines just to ram me off the road.
other then that i really don't have any other big problems with this game
i have need for speed undercover for the wii and this happens literally all the time
There's even a specific type of race where your goal is to get 1km in front of someone else. But if you get more than 800m ahead of them they literally jet forward at over 1000km/hr even if they're literally boxed in by dozens of semitrucks. I happened to get hit by one of these speeding cars and I went flying at, and I'm not exaggerating this, 1100km/hr. They were travelling 4000km/hr. What the forget.

I have this game and I had fun with it, the problem is that you go too fast and most of the roads in the map are tight so it's really easy to forget things up.

i hate the entire removal of the customization aspects. best thing about the original most wanted.

it's just got a few small handling issues
understatement of the year
the new need for speed was such a half-baked piece of stuff with half the cars having no more than 3-4 different parts and probably the worst handling model of all racing games in the past 3 years

I have this game and I had fun with it, the problem is that you go too fast and most of the roads in the map are tight so it's really easy to forget things up.
this (at least from what I recall)

i had this game on the 360 and found it sorta fun but felt like it lacked a lot and not very memorable (totally forgot i even had this game until this thread)

Is there a way to claim this without having the game, or origin installed? (No point installing Origin etc. if I'm going to be building a new PC in 4-7 days).

Is there a way to claim this without having the game, or origin installed? (No point installing Origin etc. if I'm going to be building a new PC in 4-7 days).

Just install origin and get the game, it saves it to your account anyeays.

So when you get it is it free forever or is it blocked off after a certain amount of time it says you get to keep it forever okay then cool
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 12:30:28 PM by Ipquarx »

i hate the entire removal of the customization aspects. best thing about the original most wanted.
Basically this

nfs carbon still remains my favourite