Derp_Laherps can't handle differing opinions

Author Topic: Derp_Laherps can't handle differing opinions  (Read 8790 times)

disrespect is a stupid argument and reason to ban also path why are you bending over to the whims of a dumb child solely because hes host
Because the OP went on a server and immediately pissed off a child for their own amusement and now creates an unjustified drama against said child 'because he baited me!'

"Wow this kid banned me for breaking his rules. What a dumb forget. Let me drama him and gather the support of other starfishs like me!"

The kid clearly doesn't want to hear Annoying Orange's name on his own damn server. It's a simple loving rule and anybody who breaks it must either be blind or purposefully trying to beat a reaction out of some poor loving kid.

paths got a real SJW hard-on right now
Me disagreeing with a drama has nothing to do with Social Justice. To be fair I'm completely correct to criticize the OP for being an aggressor here.

because path is voting for Hillary clinton
I couldn't give a rat's ass for politics. The government has been a solid pile of stuff for too many years to count.

tell me why the rule is in place

tell me why the rule is in place
You're not supposed to question rules as a guest. He probably has his own reasons. Maybe he was violated loveually by Annoying Orange, maybe he's Muslim/Mexican, maybe he just doesn't like how the word 'Annoying Orange' sounds. The reason why it's a rule is not important; all that is important is that it is a rule and you should follow it no matter how unreasonable it is, unless you don't want to be on the server.

not questioning rules because of some imagined social norm against it is loving dumb

That's why we should all move to Canada

says who
I can't tell if you're actually joking. If not, then I take it you have no clue what the word 'etiquette' means.

"Hey make sure you take off your shoes when you enter the kitchen"
>why
"Uhh, because I said so?"
>forget you I'm going to do it anyways
"Uhhh, I think you should go now."
>no

That's why we should all move to Canada

good luck with quebec bro

You're not supposed to question rules as a guest.

bro lol

I can't tell if you're actually joking. If not, then I take it you have no clue what the word 'etiquette' means.

"Hey make sure you take off your shoes when you enter the kitchen"
>why
"Uhh, because I said so?"
>forget you I'm going to do it anyways
"Uhhh, I think you should go now."
>no
because i said so only works as a reason if youre talking to your children or youre a dictator. comparing something like taking your shoes off which has obvious cleanliness purposes to the yet unknown reasons for derps hatred of Annoying Orange is idiotic. comparing intentionally trashing a kitchen to trying to clarify or change an obscure or unfounded rule via presenting an alternative opinion is also stupid.

rules have to have some sort of decent enough reasoning behind them that the server host has yet to supply except stereotyping all Annoying Orange followers as tribals. i think op questioning rules so that they are refined into something that actually makes sense by presenting an opposing opinion is a good thing and only thwarted because derp_laherps is incapable of critical thinking
this

I've owned a server on Garry's Mod for years and I always let my member question the rules, I don't ban them if they think something is bad. It's loving handicapped to not listen to comments or suggestions about your rules because you as a host are there to provide the best for your player-base. Always the way i've seen it.

Sorry for triple post
This is also important

freedom of speech doesnt really exist at all. theres a lot of things you can say that the government will arrest you for.
Have you ever heard of libel?

Also I support this.  However you did technically break his rule, it doesn't matter because a server who's host bans people for a different political opinion is probably garbage anyway.