Streetwear Megathread ///

Poll

Arizona Tea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Streetwear Megathread ///  (Read 83081 times)

I often look to this thread and wonder if the outfits I wear are considered street or not

Here's my most common outfit:

I have a lot of streetwear t-shirts but i've been wearing my hoodie almost 24/7 when i'm outside the house so I don't show them off much rn

(no socks tho)

I also have these

They're Air Jordans from 2007 but I don't wear them much because i'm pretty rough on my shoes and I def don't want to destroy these like my vans

forget all the other pants but richardies, everything else feels like stuff. they look good in my outfits, too!

brother if your outfit works with rolling/stacking then do that

but it wont forget it up if you just wear them straight

My tastes in clothing are so generic compared to everyone in this thread lmfao

All I ever really wear is a polo / T-shirt, black slacks / jeans / khakis (depending on the shirt color and if they're clean or not), and some champion branded black shoes with blue accents

And a jacket depending on the temperature outside / in the building of where I'm going

brother if your outfit works with rolling/stacking then do that

but it wont forget it up if you just wear them straight
I usually blouse them

They're Air Jordans from 2007 but I don't wear them much because i'm pretty rough on my shoes and I def don't want to destroy these like my vans
is this based off that dragon ball z alien?

for the cav empt fans like me these just got added to https://www.cavempt.com

zloff and donnie............. cuffing is ok......
i can't stack properly because my leg openings on almost all my pants are too big and the pants are too soft

but i will never cuff up and expose my ankles
also i'm aware that the left cuff is lopsided but i didn't check my cuffs before the picture was taken

ugh i've been feeling ro really hard and i'm probably gonna buy a pair of replica geobaskets or ramones just because i can't take it anymore and i'll never be able to afford them and i'm a friend
i know buying an authentic pair would probably make me feel better and i won't have to say "they're fake tho" to anyone who asks but i just can't
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 05:32:04 PM by Daswiruch »

maybe 0.5% of people will know they are geobaskets, and i'm sure none of them could tell a fake in regular daily experience. tbh you probably wouldn't be able to pull them off, it takes a specific aesthetic to work. i'd just customize some chuck IIs if you really want ramones.