Streetwear Megathread ///

Poll

Arizona Tea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Streetwear Megathread ///  (Read 83088 times)

i wanted to post what i wore today but then i started getting insecure about my face and hair and myself so i pixelated it
slowly but steadily moving into street goth-ish

jacket: landing leathers b-3 leather jacket (slightly too big should've got a small but its ok)
tshirt: gildan
pants: levis 510 jet black
shoes: converse jack purcell leather

shoutout to my mom for the pic and shoutout to me for making her learn how to use my phone to take a picture

dont come to school tomorrow

dont come to school tomorrow
actually do come to school tomorrow because i want more people to see my outfit

i got a bunch of big-ass xl-tall heavy tshirts as layering pieces and they look like goddamn dresses on me lol
i also got some acne
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 07:53:49 PM by Daswiruch »

low key army surplus stores are so good for getting outerwear and boots and stuff

poor people streetwear stuff :iceCream:

I like this jacket because it reminds me of Akira http://iamnotahumanbeing.com/product/detail.html?product_no=83&cate_no=44&display_group=1
cant buy it though because its too expensive and sold out :(

this hoodies pretty cool too http://iamnotahumanbeing.com/product/detail.html?product_no=278&cate_no=25&display_group=1

edit: i guess they only ship to korea
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 06:05:23 AM by Brickman »

i'm gonna make low waisted denim trendy again, i'm also gonna start a trend of timberland boots with sweat shorts in the spring/summertime.

i got a bunch of big-ass xl-tall heavy tshirts as layering pieces and they look like goddamn dresses on me lol
i also got some acne
yo why censor the first 2 pics and then not this one u look pretty cool

yo why censor the first 2 pics and then not this one u look pretty cool
i was feeling insecure that day but not the day i took the pic of the tshirt

actually das holy forget thats an expensive outfit

hows that expensive lmao i scrolled up like whaaaat what is he wearing but its like its not lol
it looks good, but its not like brand or $$$

hows that expensive lmao i scrolled up like whaaaat what is he wearing but its like its not lol
it looks good, but its not like brand or $$$
its expensive in my book :(((((