Poll

Arizona Tea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Streetwear Megathread ///  (Read 84003 times)

wrong size as in the height / legs are too long
ni️️BBa i just bought a pair of pants in about 40 inch inseam FOR THOSE DANK STACKS when in reality i wear like a 33 normally
shout out to asos
also wtf all these shoe pictures so far don't show the wearers wearing socks like ew put some on
yeah if you go sockless please consider sudoku
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 04:30:28 AM by Daswiruch »

im gonna give it to you straight daswiruch i think the zipper thing looks disgusting and i really dislike new balance and reebok

also wtf all these shoe pictures so far don't show the wearers wearing socks like ew put some on
this brother in a fashion thread but has never heard of low socks

im gonna give it to you straight daswiruch i think the zipper thing looks disgusting and i really dislike new balance and reebok
different strokes for different folks and i enjoy hearing other people's opinions

different strokes for different folks and i enjoy hearing other people's opinions
yea im not trying to diss you, stuff atleast ur posting on the topic right?

im still trying to get some raf simons or y3

yea im not trying to diss you, stuff atleast ur posting on the topic right?

im still trying to get some raf simons or y3
i didn't really take it as offensive, what you said

i've been looking at these ninja shoes

i love the qasa highs especially in triple black but the boots just look weird

as for side zip pants i think it's hard to match them with a color and outfit that works great but i do like them. i'm thinking about getting these pants-- they should look good with layered tops and my hightop chucks

supreme is trash but i forgets with bape
trying to broaden my outfits a lil so i probably start getting more into streetwear

supreme is trash but i forgets with bape
trying to broaden my outfits a lil so i probably start getting more into streetwear

im on mobile so sorry for the double post

i work at my university for half the day and go to class half the day. this means i have to wear "business casual"-esque clothes all day (little more lax since im a student worker). this means i cant wear shorts/capri's. can someone point me towards some outfits that use full length pants/compensate with socks? im having a hard time finding any anywhere
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 11:59:12 AM by RedGajin »

im on mobile so sorry for the double post

i work at my university for half the day and go to class half the day. this means i have to wear "business casual"-esque clothes all day (little more lax since im a student worker). this means i cant wear shorts/capri's. can someone point me towards some outfits that use full length pants/compensate with socks? im having a hard time finding any anywhere
do you mean actual business casual or just presentable, because business casual is something a few brands think about, like mr bape. cdg play's polos also work well. example. these are all pretty hypebeast though.

i couldnt really find an inspo album.
if you have to look presentable though just wear basics https://imgur.com/a/vgitU

i was outside and someone from a different study just climbed out of a window and yelled "supreme gang!!" and i was like dying of laughter this man climbs out of a window during class

i had to go back 12 goddamn pages just to post this. i think it's relevant.

i'd also like to confess that i haven't bought clothes in... two years maybe? dont have to be fashionable if you dont go outside :^)

let me drop $160 to look like a hypebeast robbie rotten

actually tho lots of these pieces are dope :iceCream:

just copped this hoodie & the white slipons

its a cav empt plague #2