Streetwear Megathread ///

Poll

Arizona Tea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Streetwear Megathread ///  (Read 83036 times)

not streetwear, but verycoolshirtz is having a 30% off sale with the code BLACKFRIDAY

tbh you probably wouldn't be able to pull them off, it takes a specific aesthetic to work. i'd just customize some chuck IIs if you really want ramones.
my everyday outfit is probably hoodie or flannel, black tshirt (i own 10 of them,) mid/dark wash jeans, and red or black sneakers
i was getting ready to change my entire wardrobe because i bought a lot of stuff that i really don't like after some time but you can't mess up wearing a lot of black. i may end up looking like a gothcigarette but it'll work out because i love black anyways
i'm planning on getting some clothes just to go along with the shoes, kind of like drapey, dark, slightly loose type stuff
i already own a pair of converse and they are definitely not the look i'm going after. the clownish, chunky proportions of rick sneakers are what speak to me
i know it's probably a really stupid move to start out a new style with something that could be considered a statement piece but i feel like i could wear ramones in a lot of outfits because of their roots in chucks (and if you just cover up the top of with pants it could just look like some kind of wonky platform sole chuck taylor)
like if you treat them like chucks but with a little more give they could do it you feel

anyways thanks for the input my dude i sure love talking about clothes in a space where i can't be downvoted to hell and have my opinion discarded
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 10:20:39 PM by Daswiruch »

zloff and donnie............. cuffing is ok......
ye thats what i said. i all my jeans except for my joggers cuz idk how to stack lmao

i'd just customize some chuck IIs if you really want ramones.
except dont haha

ugh i've been feeling ro really hard and i'm probably gonna buy a pair of replica geobaskets or ramones just because i can't take it anymore and i'll never be able to afford them and i'm a friend
br just go for it forget it

i'm planning on getting some clothes just to go along with the shoes, kind of like drapey, dark, slightly loose type stuff
i already own a pair of converse and they are definitely not the look i'm going after. the clownish, chunky proportions of rick sneakers are what speak to me

das in 4 months - doin good:

das in 4 months - worst-case scenario:

shutcho green parka wearing ass up boy
atleast i pull that stuff off well fasdgfasdgadfgs

atleast i pull that stuff off well fasdgfasdgadfgs
um yeha ok whatever helps you sleep at night

das in 4 months - doin good:
[im g]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NfxPWTc6AVs/Vtv3AcgzdjI/AAAAAAAAAT8/wEShr8LqDOk/s320/q2.jpg[/img][im g height=320]http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/rnzj93-l-610x610-coat-ninja+goth-street+goth-blvck-fashion-dark.jpg[/img]

das in 4 months - worst-case scenario:
[im g width=400]http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8y51j4atF1rd8ihjo1_1280.jpg[/img]

holy forget this topic is starting to rot
i highly encourage you guys to start posting what you wore today

just got some new black leather converse jack purcells in the mail today and i forgetin love them

also i ordered some baskets de rick fausses and i'm very excited
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 03:55:38 PM by Daswiruch »

holy forget this topic is starting to rot
maybe because of all the trash in it

haha jk u guys are ok

I wore my work uniform plus a hoodie plus a beanie plus 3 gloves plus a big coat and black nonslip shoes. I looked quite odd I'm sure but I WAS OUTSIDE FOR 4 HOURS SO OH WELL

i basically just wear h&m basics now every day because im saving for the grails

also obligatory selfie

i wear vans like every day but im not really utilizing them :panda:

i sort of like the golfwang aesthetic but im too lazy to bleach my clothes to keep them vibrant yfm

i basically just wear h&m basics now every day because im saving for the grails

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/4x2fXJj.png[/img]
i like how you're still doing the longline shirt layering thing
a lot of people have stopped doing it but i'll always love it

i like how you're still doing the longline shirt layering thing
a lot of people have stopped doing it but i'll always love it
i feel like specific ways of dressing belong to certain brands. and i believe this is how to do cav empt. despite not having cav empt 😂