Swatted.

Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 73830 times)

I rather want to know where his house is. So that we can give him a taste of his own medicine(With a valid reason to send police at him!). But i have... Stronger plans in mind.
The problem is its too expensive,i dont wanna travel. I dont even like travelling.

I don't know why you'd think killing them was an ideal solution, but that's not cool.
axe murdering all the people you dislike is always the ideal solution

if this ever gets taken to court be sure to get harder evidence than quotes ofvthe chat log, etc.

You may have dodged self-incrimination, but your friend definitely did not. Even if we don't know that you did it, we know you were associated with it.

This log occurs shortly after Anthony left the server, purportedly for responding to the police at the door.
He might of dodged it, but if his friend actually gets incarcerated, he might give them information in exchange for the "lower sentence", unless he actually wants to spend some time in prison.

He might of dodged it, but if his friend actually gets incarcerated, he might give them information in exchange for the "lower sentence", unless he actually wants to spend some time in prison.
#late

The investigation is still going. Pretty sure neither of them have avoided the sitatuion yet. It's still being looked into by detectives and police, ect. As-well of through IPs and voice from the phone.

Well .. . When life gets you lemons. .
-------------------------------------------------------------------
To be honest, I don't understand, I don't think any of us do. Is why Amy and Blockgirl (or what ever their name is) would do this to the op.

From his (OP)point of view he did nothing wrong. I think we should find out Amy's and blockgirls point of view. I not saying what they did wasn't wrong I just don't know if OP told the full story. Or Amy and "girl" are  complete eggheads and just want a little "Fun" in their life.

Can someone show chat log from the servers? If possible. Just a suggestion.

no chatlogs can change anything about this.

swatting is a crime and these people deserve prison time.

first off blockgirl is in the wrong because fake calling the police on someone like that is illegal and will have you landed in jail for like 20 years at a time
we don't actually have to look at blockgirl's point of view because they're already ridiculously so far into the wrong that even if anthony was a douche or whatever (which he probably wasn't) it still doesn't warrant lying to the actual cops

-snip-

I understand that they are farther than hell in trouble and like I said before (fixed->)"I'm not saying what they did wasn't wrong, I just don't know if OP told the full story." I just don't see a random person picking some random dude off the internet to harass. All I want to know if the OP has a deeper story between one of these criminals.

first off blockgirl is in the wrong because fake calling the police on someone like that is illegal and will have you landed in jail for like 20 years at a time
Terrorist charges are punishable by up to 12 years per term, but yeah. You're pretty much right about the sentence. I'm surprised they're still roaming around though.

Terrorist charges are punishable by up to 12 years per term, but yeah.
lol this is not terrorism

It's pretty damn close to terrorism. Just, not political.
in other words it's not terrorism

lol this is not terrorism
Swatting is considered domestic terrorism according to the book of united states legal codes

Swatting is considered domestic terrorism according to the book of united states legal codes
um..... source?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting#Laws_covering_swatting