Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 73905 times)

i was being serious. what's your problem
If all of those opinions are actually legitimately what you think, then you need to go find a hole somewhere and bury yourself in it. You're literally worse than Riddler.

what's your problem

You, evidently. Am I not allowed to be annoyed by the stuffty posts you've made?

You, evidently. Am I not allowed to be annoyed by the stuffty posts you've made?

Look dude I'm not trying to stop you from being annoyed but you always seem so loving tense when you post it's insane. I mean I don't know if I'm just projecting or some stuff but damn.

Look dude I'm not trying to stop you from being annoyed but you always seem so loving tense when you post it's insane.

lmao so you're gung ho to blast night fox but you can't handle it yourself?

lmao so you're gung ho to blast night fox but you can't handle it yourself?

can't handle what? you being a spaz whenever i say something you don't like?

can't handle what? you being a spaz whenever i say something you don't like?

You can't be serious. I'm telling you that you're just as freakin guilty of what you're blasting night fox over, and that you honestly aren't funny with those edgy remarks you made about eugenics and domestic terrorism

if anything, you're the one spazzing out because you can't handle criticism

You can't be serious. I'm telling you that you're just as freakin guilty of what you're blasting night fox over, and that you honestly aren't funny with those edgy remarks you made about eugenics and domestic terrorism

if anything, you're the one spazzing out because you can't handle criticism

what is with you and this stuff that i'm not serious about what i'm saying? do you think if you try and minimize how i feel, you can feel superior? give me a break!

as far as what i'm "blasting" night fox over (you seem to like that word a lot lol), he's been doing it for a long time and across the whole forum. it's incredible how long he's gotten away with trolling, given that he had his original account banned.

Well I guess now everyone who disagrees with anyone is trolling huh?

Well I guess now everyone who disagrees with anyone is trolling huh?

absolutely man you got it down right yup

have you seen everything night fox has posted? how he starts off in almost every thread? he's so confrontational it's almost funny, but the way he plays it up gets people invested in arguing with him.

what is with you and this stuff that i'm not serious about what i'm saying?

Because the alternative to you not being serious is that you honestly believe in eugenics and genocide, in which case you probably need to take a break from the internet

it's incredible how long he's gotten away with trolling

He's getting away with something he's not even doing, incredible!

i don't see why everyone is angry at frequency, what he is saying is true for the most part. foxscotch does tend to start arguments a lot.

if i'm missing something here then please let me know.

He's getting away with something he's not even doing, incredible!

you don't honestly believe this do you

isn't night fox the guy who believes that the world should be a perfect utopia where everyone will co-exist? i mean that would explain why he sticks to his opinions from the get-go, not because he is a troll but because he actually has an opinion.

putting him on blast for liking a dream land isn't cool unless he is going way overboard with it.

you don't honestly believe this do you

Take a wild guess.

Trolling somebody is to make an intentionally provocative or offensive remark to get a reaction out of people, usually to upset them. So what you were saying in that feminism thread probably lines up with trolling moreso than anything night fox has ever posted

Trolling somebody is to make an intentionally provocative or offensive remark to get a reaction out of people, usually to upset them. So what you were saying in that feminism thread probably lines up with trolling moreso than anything night fox has ever posted

except that's exactly what he does. seriously, take a real, unbiased stroll through his post history and you'll see how obvious it is. I, however, legitimately have conservative views simply because they make the most sense to me. Stop trying to tell me that i'm trolling for what I've said in one thread that touched on subjects that I have opinions on.