Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 74709 times)

This.
The case was already closed today.

We've recently been receiving boxes/pizza/and a religion group at our door. The only suspect to send these things to our house is Blockgirl. The harassment has seemed to stop though.

If they continue to send us then the investigation will continue

The IPs were correct. The person was confirmed to live in kansas
*go crazy blockland forums*.

We've recently been receiving boxes/pizza
Lucky.
and a religion group at our door.
Blockgirl is going to hell.

Lucky.
he has to pay for the pizzas, I'm not sure about the boxes though

of course you dont have to pay for them
you can just shoo them away

That's TERRIBLE!!!
Her swastika was on the wrong arm!!

Glad they might be going to jail.

wasn't there some policies in some pizza companies that if the call turned out to be a prank you'd get the pizza free anyways?

wasn't there some policies in some pizza companies that if the call turned out to be a prank you'd get the pizza free anyways?

They just left either way, noone got a pizza :(. Didn't matter.

There's another thread about Blockgirl renaming himself to "inbred stuff cunt" and using a spam bot to forget up servers, threatening to DDoS them as well.

There's another thread about Blockgirl renaming himself to "inbred stuff cunt" and using a spam bot to forget up servers, threatening to DDoS them as well.
It's hard to fathom why users like this have a such a vendetta against Blockland and its users. Its a really sad thing to be honest, they're devoting time trying to ruining random strangers fun. You could say that for half the internet, but this is much too far if you ask me.

Why would you DDoS in Blockland anyways.

Why would you DDoS in Blockland anyways.
Good question. If you get DDoS'd, it only lasts for about a day and then you're back to normal because the IP changed. I have no idea why people DDoS others. It's just a waste of time. The same applies with a Blockland server; If it gets DDoS'd, then the owner can just put it back up.

Good question. If you get DDoS'd, it only lasts for about a day and then you're back to normal because the IP changed. I have no idea why people DDoS others. It's just a waste of time. The same applies with a Blockland server; If it gets DDoS'd, then the owner can just put it back up.

its because kids these days like to feel empowered and feel like a leet annymous 4chan hacker when they ddos or swat people

blockgirl is no exception