Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 74673 times)

im confused whats happening here
each side of this recent argument is accusing the other side of trolling. apparently none of them are right.

/support
swatters are cancer but there isn't much of a way to deal with them sadly. once they have your info you're at their liberty until the police finally crack down on fake swat calls or you find them and deal with them yourself. the best thing you can do is keep important information like that off the internet and private. social media is an easy place for them to grab info. might be a good idea to change any passwords you have and get a proxy if these people happen to be looking through more than just facebook profiles.

foxcotch is night?

that explains a lot

These people online should not be able to do this to someone.

/thebiggestlovingsupportyoucouldeverget

You are totally right. This stuff is completely stupid, annoying and downright mean. We need words bigger then mean! I've heard about this "swatting" malarkey and I believe it is actually counted as a act of terrorism. I'm not sure.

My condolences for this happening and I hope everything gets cleaned up and back together nicely.

I just want to point out that swatting is a crime and their keys should be revoked.  Im just hoping that raidforums hasn't discovered blockland yet, if they did thats probably where they came from.
Isn't it actually counted as terrorism?I though I saw that somewere.

My name is Anthonyrules144 on Blockland.

suddenly my grandpa walks in my room and tells me "the police are at the door and say that 'I shot someone' and need to come out now".
Meanwhile, a actual crime is going on, and people are dieing BECAUSE THE ACTUAL POLICE AREN'T THERE.

Twiglicker?
No.

Terrorist. That's a good name for it, Just checked, and Swatting is seen as a act of terrorism.

dcseal what are you even

Dcseal needs to chill lol

Dsceal lay off the bold text.