Swatted.

Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 73872 times)

Swatting is considered domestic terrorism according to the book of united states legal codes

I didn't know that. I will have to put that in my book of integrity.

In the eyes of the law, swatters can be charged with domestic terrorism and obstruction of justice, however it usually falls under the former to avoid redundancy and for sympathy of stature of limitations.

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
that's where you're off
messing with or threatening one person is not terrorism. is mugging someone terrorism? robbing a bank?
In the eyes of the law, swatters can be charged with domestic terrorism and obstruction of justice, however it usually falls under the former to avoid redundancy and for sympathy of stature of limitations.
show me an instance where someone has been convicted for "domestic terrorism" as a result of a swatting

I just don't see a random person picking some random dude off the internet to harass. All I want to know if the OP has a deeper story between one of these criminals.
You're obviously new to the internet.

You're obviously new to the internet.

Yeah I'm not new. I realized after I posted it,  that has happened to me before and . .Yeah this("I just don't see a random person picking some random dude off the internet to harass.") statement is false. Thanks for the late party your about 10 years off bud.

that's where you're off
messing with or threatening one person is not terrorism. is mugging someone terrorism? robbing a bank?
I guess you're assuming that everyone online lives alone and definitely doesn't share a house with their family. Also swatting is perceived as a thread in most cases, not by officials but by the victims of the swatting. It's a small scale of terrorism, but terrorism nonetheless.

show me an instance where someone has been convicted for "domestic terrorism" as a result of a swatting
Alright, maybe my evidence isn't as strong as I thought it would be. I cannot find a credible case. My apologies.

Irate Online Gamer Sentenced in Ventura Country Swatting Hoax
"federal charge of making interstate threats to use explosives and firearms"
not domestic terrorism
Recent wave of swatting nationwide fits definition of terrorism, Princeton police chief says
a police chief's personal opinion is not representative of the law

if actual terrorists were swatting hundreds of people a day, that would be terrorism. some kid lying to the police about someone killing their family is not

"federal charge of making interstate threats to use explosives and firearms"
not domestic terrorisma police chief's personal opinion is not representative of the law

if actual terrorists were swatting hundreds of people a day, that would be terrorism. some kid lying to the police about someone killing their family is not

why do you constantly try to pick fights over stuff like this where you just have to be right, everyone agrees its a crime, the way specific people define it isnt that big of an issue

why do you constantly try to pick fights over stuff like this where you just have to be right, everyone agrees its a crime, the way specific people define it isnt that big of an issue
because it's literally all he does. look at his posts

this is like the fifth time I've brought it up, but that's his shtick here lol

because it's literally all he does.
its true

also a highlight was when he got really upset because i wouldn't make an FA account