Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 75280 times)

wait what's wrong with slush?
Did not read my post? "This is the clique of teenage girls that hang around these guys."

PSA: Tills is hanging around malicious people like Storm Surge and Cca.

She's manipulating SS to forget w/ people:

(Not my image)
Funny how the most sociopathic handicaps hang out together.

I highly suggest blocking / banning these people from your server:

Tills  -  31243 and 26648

Slut -   48487

Slushie - 37867 ?

This is the clique of troll teenage girls that hang around these guys.

Lie you will probably see in response to this post:
"Tills doesn't really hang around this guy" - Neventii / Broz(ie)e
I'm so sick of you lies you need to stop now alright
I don't know what your loving problem is with me but I haven't done stuff and I do not deserve this so explain yourself and get the forget out

PSA: Tills is hanging around malicious people like Storm Surge and Cca.

She's manipulating SS to forget w/ people:

(Not my image)
Funny how the most sociopathic handicaps hang out together.
Tills  -  31243 and 26648 ((she downloaded steam blockland and she chose to use that account))
wtf why is this ;(
tills is gonna get our family in serious trouble.

i feel like if tills knows who you are and you post here anything negative against them/her, you'll get swatted

I'm so sick of you lies you need to stop now alright
I don't know what your loving problem is with me but I haven't done stuff and I do not deserve this so explain yourself and get the forget out
Top Tip: If you don't want to labeled as a problem user then don't hang around them

Top Tip: If you don't want to labeled as a problem user then don't hang around them

is bl turning into high school

1 i knew cca before he was a problem user we dont talk anymore
2 i dont hang out with blockgirl i blocked him a long time ago when the problems came up
3 akio has been negatively talking to people about me for no reason i literally did nothing to cause it and i dont know why im on his list to be blocked/banned

thanks e-ned