Poll

-

-
-
-
-
-

Author Topic: Re: Blockville. -The End-  (Read 45434 times)

Where do I put the shaders once I got them?

you need like a shader mod or something, i use optifine that has shaders included
it creates a folder called "shaders" in your minecraft folder where youre supposed to put them

Kaneg2000 is my username I think, i'd like to join and recreate the glory of the mountainhome

i would like to join. my name is doughvahkiin. thank u.

this game is very pretty

this game is very pretty
the only pretty thing there is your ram usage buddy

What shader mods do you guys use? i got a new GTX 750ti and i need it to justify my minecraft playing.

the only pretty thing there is your ram usage buddy

>shaders mostly use gpu
>I never wemt over 8Gb without using video editing software or heavy photoshop stuff

What shader mods do you guys use? i got a new GTX 750ti and i need it to justify my minecraft playing.

Probably ZEUS

ill be opening "Dwarf Applications" after i finish most of the important parts of my dwarf fortress, by a dwarf application i mean like jobs and you could sign up for like visiting or migrating.

lol you need to download like 30 things for a shader mod nty

lol you need to download like 30 things for a shader mod nty
All you need to do is install optifine and put the shaders you download into the shaders folder in .minecraft

All you need to do is install optifine and put the shaders you download into the shaders folder in .minecraft
literally every shader i checked said you needed forge, the shader, a different shader mod, a resource pack and optifine.

literally every shader i checked said you needed forge, the shader, a different shader mod, a resource pack and optifine.
Well I have optifine and just a shader pack and it works fine. So you may be looking at older stuff or something.