Poll

-

-
-
-
-
-

Author Topic: Re: Blockville. -The End-  (Read 45441 times)

For anyone wondering when and if the server is updated to 1.9, it'll be updated to 1.9 when all the plugins are updated. Which may take a very long time

Nice to see communities popping up and civilizations trading

cam713 or Cam713 (Can't remember)

Nice to see communities popping up and civilizations trading

cam713 or Cam713 (Can't remember)
Not sure if asking to be added but i added incase

Not sure if asking to be added but i added incase
I was
Starting a farm outside Buttville,
Elect me as mayor so I can imperialize the world and gain wealth for its people
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 07:10:45 PM by Regirock »

Lovely place you have there

ok so I logged on and checked the mypet storage npc I set at buttville, and it works apparently. Idk if it's client sided on what pets it displays or if it's all players so if anyone could test please do
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 12:09:51 AM by TerraFirma »

I'm starting a village right outside of Buttville, it's very new and all are equal.
Join please, there's tons of farmland to be used and it's flat.

Old timey photo for an old timey town
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 06:05:31 PM by Regirock »

I'm starting a village right outside of Buttville, it's very new and all are equal.
Join please, there's tons of farmland to be used and it's flat.
Good luck to you.

I found some time to get online.  I did some terraforming under the Buttville sign and marked the edge of our territory over there.  I plan to flatten the entire thing and build a very short wall around it.  w/Lots of stairs, so I'ts not such a big obstacle.  So you can just kinda, run over it.

I also collected a ton of iron, gold, diamonds, andesite, and stone.  And I used some iron and xp to make a bunch of Iron Efficiency 1 picks.

Thank you Computerman, for taking care of Buttville.

ill be opening "Dwarf Applications" after i finish most of the important parts of my dwarf fortress, by a dwarf application i mean like jobs and you could sign up for like visiting or migrating.
you need to add me to the town

I think the server needs a restart. It's playing catch-up w/the lag while I'm building.

I don't know how the whole currency system works but I'm wanting to hire someone to build walls around my land plot

may i join
my username is Prismaticore

I don't know how the whole currency system works but I'm wanting to hire someone to build walls around my land plot
ill probably do it at some point in my hallway-based hell