Poll

-

-
-
-
-
-

Author Topic: Re: Blockville. -The End-  (Read 45418 times)

I'll take a look around those areas the next time I'm on
Ok, If there is no Buttville citizen on who can TP you there, just PM me and we can set up a time to look at it.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 09:14:02 PM by Tendon »

New town name! I changed from snospdaosmlo that like everyone cannot remember for whatever reason (imo its easy to remember), i changed it from that to Chernoboyl. Happy remembering.

Fun.  This Saturday I'm gonna run an Acrobatics training camp.  The goal is to get everyone who attends, to level 500 in acrobatics.
With lvl 500, if you hold shift, starting during the last 20 blocks of your fall, you have a %100 to take 7 hearts less damage from your fall.
Also, at lvl 500, you have a %50 chance to take 3.5 hearts less damage if you don't hold shift.

Feather Falling boots increase exp gained by a factor of 2, and reduce fall damage.
I will provide food for healing and as many Feather Falling boots as I can manage.
We will be using the party system to share XP.  This way, those who are already at lvl 500, who won't take damage from a 16 block fall, can quickly train up everyone else.
The location will hopefully be a lake, very close to Desmonds.  But if that falls through, it will be in one of the fields around Buttville.

So if you enjoy running up stairs, and then breaking your legs repeatedly.  Please attend.
I will also provide some fishing poles, if for some reason you would rather fish than break your legs.

BUYING   SAND     AND
DIRT       TO         BE
      USED      ON    ENDERMAN
  FARM                         

- ANYBODY

i cant place spawners anymore
it says i dont have permission

BUYING   SAND     AND
DIRT       TO         BE
      USED      ON    ENDERMAN
  FARM                         

- ANYBODY

Buying dirt used farm sand to on and be Enderman
   - Anybody

Add me @
dinolover8558
thx

Add me @
dinolover8558
thx
Live in Mipoli please I'm desperate there's a lot of living space and we have a cbrown town and railroads PLEASE JOIN

Add me @
dinolover8558
thx
It says unable to add, make sure you gave me the proper name
i cant place spawners anymore
it says i dont have permission
The new jar has perms so I just added them to the group, should work now

been wanting to play some craft but mojang forgeted up my acc and mojang's support is still on a backlog. should hear back by tomorrow at this rate though. if i don't i'll be pissed since i sent my ticket in over a week ago

been wanting to play some craft but mojang forgeted up my acc and mojang's support is still on a backlog. should hear back by tomorrow at this rate though. if i don't i'll be pissed since i sent my ticket in over a week ago
You sure you aren't mistaking this for the megathread?

So i was going to harvest some spruce logs and, i stuff you not, triggered 13 skeleton traps. Twix and Dglider can vouch for me.

Try dinolover8558@gmail.com
That'd work

Live in Mipoli please I'm desperate there's a lot of living space and we have a cbrown town and railroads PLEASE JOIN
Do I get free gondola rides
sorry for the double post