3 (5%)
ENTJ
0 (0%)
INTP
9 (15%)
INTJ
6 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: personality thread  (Read 2869 times)

Ok guys, recently I came across this website that gives you a test, and then spits back a result telling you your personality. It uses the Myers-Briggs system and categorizes you into one of the sixteen possibilities. Personalities are labelled using four letters, which represent different facets of who you are. Once you finish the test it gives a page listening the aspects of your result, which can be pretty freakishly accurate. I'm expecting a lot of people here to be INTP/INTJ, as is usual on the internet.

The different aspects are extraversion (E), sensing (S), thinking (T), judgment (J), introversion (I), intuition (N), feeling (F), and perception (P)
Take the test and prepare for the personality race war using http://16personalities.com

just to be clear ahead of time, ENTP masterrace (me obviously)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 12:24:22 AM by Johnny Blockhead »

she probably has a fat ass

It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing. It doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive.
-Oriah Mountain Dreamer

I'm an ENFP.
I have been asked to do these tests so many times but I don't really see much to them, they are more like horoscopes that play to vague and agreeable evidences, not really capable of representing the complexities of ones personality imo.

First I was an INFP. Then I was an ENFP. Now I've changed again. :/

I took the test like 5 times, 4 times I got INTJ and I think I got INTP once

Last spring/winter I took this test a couple times among other mbti tests on different days over the course of a month, so I could correlate the results and get a solid answer

most recurring result by a wide margin: INFJ

half a dozen or so of my closest friends are all xNFx's lol

intp-t
introverted: 65%, intuitive: 70%, thinking: 70%, prospecting: 93%, turbulent: 60%.

didn't expect the blockland forums to be full of introverts

didn't expect the blockland forums to be full of introverts
is this sarcasm

"may i point out a couple mistakes in your argument?"

sounds like you maxx. dead on.