things that people do on the BLF that you hate

Author Topic: things that people do on the BLF that you hate  (Read 60297 times)

Take afghanistan for example and say that they made it

Complain about csgo and start stuff that leads to nothing (myself)

Surprized nobody said this yet: "Is Blockland dead?"/"Blockland is dead" threads.

can't say that anything really bothers me that much on here, but it kind of annoys me when that one guy puts unnecessary and wrongly placed apostrophe's in their posts like damn it

out of all the things to not like about stuff on blf it has to be that. what am i doing with my life

can't say that anything really bothers me that much on here, but it kind of annoys me when that one guy puts unnecessary and wrongly placed apostrophe's in their posts like damn it

out of all the things to not like about stuff on blf it has to be that. what am i doing with my life
wha't are you talking abou't, my friend. also i a'm totally a native englis'h speake'r

Excessive stuffposting.  Like cracking a joke is cool once in a while but when you get the Nickpb mega-bullstuff-thread it's just people spouting garbage most of the time.

sorry threads
Old dead grudges resurfacing unless the person has been banned tons of times
People who are Maxwell (a little too much gay for me)
People who post borderline dismissive things and don't get banned. It's only funny if they are banned.
People who are experienced in a field of knowledge and make fun of people who aren't good at their field (because I see it and receive it all the time from some of the computer nerds)
The members of Nal's partially dissolved clique still using their inside jokes
People who actively seek to cause drama or arguments

people who respond to blatant trolls.

auto ban stufflist
used to be more common than it is now, still annoying

problem user
bonus points if you add "known" to the beginning

also "blogland"

People who are Maxwell (a little too much gay for me)
you're just jealous that I have more richard than you