Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780581 times)

Now that the dust has cleared, it seems to be universally decided that this game is not worth 40 dollars. Should I still get it?
i'm honestly confused what kind of answer you expect to get in the Overwatch thread full of people with Overwatch avatars fully enjoying Overwatch

This is where I'd post a screenshot of my time played if this game was on Steam, which would prooobably be somewhere around a hundred hours.

Then this is where I would sarcastically say "yeah man this game loving sucks I hate it."

All the people who I've talked to. It looks nice but I don't think it can hold my attention for my rate of 10 hours to 1 dollar of video game price worthiness.

ignoring that loving absurd ratio, you've pretty much been expressing your dislike for the game since you first found out about it, so I'm not exactly sure why you're so determined to try to like it

if you don't like it, and your friends don't like it, and your wallet doesn't like it, then no, you probably shouldn't buy it

This is where I'd post a screenshot of my time played if this game was on Steam, which would prooobably be somewhere around a hundred hours.

Then this is where I would sarcastically say "yeah man this game loving sucks I hate it."
It's on Steam? All I can find is a similarly titled, similarly themed game Overfall. It looks more gripping, honestly.
ignoring that loving absurd ratio, you've pretty much been expressing your dislike for the game since you first found out about it, so I'm not exactly sure why you're so determined to try to like it

if you don't like it, and your friends don't like it, and your wallet doesn't like it, then no, you probably shouldn't buy it
First, could you explain whats so absurd about my ratio? Its backed up by years of my experience. Second, I've never said I don't like the game. How can I like a game I haven't played? All I'm talking about is what I've heard from people who play it.

It's on Steam?

yup that's precisely what I said

also Reg quit it you know better

It's on Steam? All I can find is a similarly titled, similarly themed game Overfall. It looks more gripping, honestly.First, could you explain whats so absurd about my ratio? Its backed up by years of my experience. Second, I've never said I don't like the game. How can I like a game I haven't played? All I'm talking about is what I've heard from people who play it.
That's the point, how can you judge the value of the game if you haven't even played or looked into i't personally before rather than going off of the opinion's of other people?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 01:37:32 AM by dkar093 0 »

if literally everybody you talked to talked bad about this amazing game there is something deeply wrong
like for real this is the first game I've gotten in a long-ass time where I can safely say "the company who made this knew what they were doing on every single aspect and they did it all well"
like I know opinions exist and some people won't like this game at all but the likelihood of you happening to be around all those kinds of people is pretty loving low

if literally everybody you talked to talked bad about this amazing game there is something deeply wrong
like for real this is the first game I've gotten in a long-ass time where I can safely say "the company who made this knew what they were doing on every single aspect and they did it all well"
like I know opinions exist and some people won't like this game at all but the likelihood of you happening to be around all those kinds of people is pretty loving low
It's kind of weird that Blizzard has never made an FPS before

I've only talked to one person about the game. He said he doesn't like it. That's all he told me because he was busy with modding his Mindcraft or whatever.

I've only talked to one person about the game.
All the people who I've talked to.
all the one people

I've only talked to one person about the game. He said he doesn't like it. That's all he told me because he was busy with modding his Mindcraft or whatever.
I would hold your previous statement of judging the price tag of the game more holly, but i't seem's that you're only going from the opinion's of other's rather than looking into i't and judging i't for yourself.

I would hold your previous statement of judging the price tag of the game more holly, but i't seem's that you're only going from the opinion's of other's rather than looking into i't and judging i't for yourself.
Why do you put an apostrophe in-between the i and t?

also let me get this right
you're judging a game based on the opinion of one person who won't tell you anything else about it or why he didn't like it over at least 90% of the gaming internet who think it's literally the best game ever?
even if you really don't want or like this game I want you to understand why your logic for trying not to like it sucks

judging from the looks of this game you'll get at least 40 hours of interesting gameplay out of it.
its probably not something you'd binge 40 hours on, but something fun you'd like to play an hour or two every day or something

i mean, unless you don't like games like tf2. in terms of structure; its pretty clear there's big differences between the two games.

if you are on the fence about getting it just watch gameplay videos, then go play a couple matches of tf2 or something. think of how different rounds would be with faster gameplay and the special abilities of overwatch characters. should be enough to imagine yourself playing this game.

the only reason I dont have it yet is cause my computer is trash. I'll probably get it sometime in the future when its either cheaper or i have a better computer.