Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780513 times)

any ideas of how to completely disable shadows?

i've been playing lúcio recently he's a really fun hero but I can never deal any decent damage as him and thus I'm often just a defenseless support

any tips lads?

i've been playing lúcio recently he's a really fun hero but I can never deal any decent damage as him and thus I'm often just a defenseless support

any tips lads?
Try using the alternative fire to cast people back so that you could rely on your team to on deal damage.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 01:06:48 PM by dkar093 0 »

I'd love the ability to move HUD elements. I'd be a much much better player if I could see my HP under my crosshair

any tips lads?
hes honestly really good at medium range, i usually go on 10 kill streaks with him because its so easy to stay alive for so long and just spam your whatevergun from behind all your allies. if anyone gets close (reaper, roadhog, genji, ect) use your shockwave, it does damage too

unrelated not, slit my wrists today because of bastion, even when im bastion i get bastioned
i really think he should either a) not have a 360 radius in turret mode or b) have a higher weapon spread. the fact he can counter snipers from anywhere is ridiculous
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 02:04:05 PM by RedGajin »

i really think he should either a) not have a 360 radius in turret mode or b) have a higher weapon spread. the fact he can counter snipers from anywhere is ridiculous

also the point about "countering snipers" is completely false. If you're far away he cant get hits off on you, which you should be since youre sniping

thing is, most annoying bastions are around a corner/chokepoint with cover

thing is, most annoying bastions are around a corner/chokepoint with cover
Roadhog's hook
D.va's defensive matrix (and self-destruct too if you really wanted)
Mei's ice wall
Genji's deflect

If anything, you could probably synergize these with a reinhardt shield for cover too
and actually, if you have a sneaky enough tracer or reaper, the back of bastion while in turret mode deals x2 damage to him

if theres cover, you could probably spam junkrat's grenades, or push them out with an ulti such as hanzo's, d.va's, or zarya's

hhhhey guys GENJI EXISTS U KNOW OR HANZO OR WIDOWMAKER

so you didnt even read this it seems
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 03:03:37 PM by Xillogean »

problem is that bastion can melt rein's shield in like 5 seconds. that's what isn't okay.

problem is that bastion can melt rein's shield in like 5 seconds. that's what isn't okay.

you have ults in that case

hhhhey guys GENJI EXISTS U KNOW OR HANZO OR WIDOWMAKER

playing support with randoms got me like

>teleports behind you as genji

Nothin, personnal; kid