Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780112 times)

It's "team kill"
IS THAT REALLY WHAT THAT IS
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS KILLING MY TEAM WHEN I GET THOSE
WTF

It's "team kill"

isnt that when they're aced? as in theyre all dead but not necessarily by a single person

It's "team kill"
But team kill is just the enemy team being dead at the same time

IS THAT REALLY WHAT THAT IS
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS KILLING MY TEAM WHEN I GET THOSE
WTF
that's called friendly fire

Which doesn't exist.

actually a junkrat can kill a teammate if genji reflects his concussion mine

he can still detonate it but it damages friendlies
and the kill credit goes to junkrat

I've gotten PotG before where me causing my own death via Junkrat explosion counted as one of the kills. Is silly.

One time I was Reinhardt and then when I was about to pin someone down, a Mei on my team put up a wall between me and my target.

GG

I hate when there's a very obvious flaw with our team composition but I'm the only one filling a specific role so I'd have to ask someone else to switch

because it's usually the fault of one of the 3 people on the team who "main" an offense hero and choose to tell me to forget off instead of switching to someone more helpful

One time I was Reinhardt and then when I was about to pin someone down, a Mei on my team put up a wall between me and my target.

GG

I'm starting to realize that people give mei too much stuff for poor wall usage without ever once communicating anything to the team

I was playing mei earlier and an enemy soldier used his visor right as we were making a final push on the cart, so I put up a wall between him and my teammates

most of us got killed by other means anyway and we ended up losing, but our lucio congratulated me, which he then proceeded to tell me was sarcasm and that his ult would've protected the team and to "never do that stupid stuff again" because it "lost us the game"

the extra health might've been good enough, but I had no way of knowing he was about to use his ult because he didn't say a damn thing about it

Yeah, just overall, people do not communicate enough in this game.

the extra health might've been good enough, but I had no way of knowing he was about to use his ult because he didn't say a damn thing about it
i constantly do c + down to make sure people know what my ultimates on just for this

Yeah, just overall, people do not communicate enough in this game.

definitely, I've been playing with a group a lot, but whenever I solo queue I'm in the in-game voice channel and hear maybe 1 person say 1 thing every 5 matches

I'm not any less guilty though, but I tend to keep to myself because most of the things I want to communicate to my teammates aren't necessarily things I should

I'm not any less guilty though, but I tend to keep to myself because most of the things I want to communicate to my teammates aren't necessarily things I should
dude we have loving proogles feel free to speak your mind

dude we have loving proogles feel free to speak your mind

hahaha I meant when I'm solo-queued