Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 774330 times)

You guys add me, F1sha#1524
Edit: WE have a lobby going so add :
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 10:43:35 PM by Nymph »

i love this game
We had a 4 person team in teamspeak and it was a blast, more people should join in tommorow

What did i miss?! There's a way to play now?

What did i miss?! There's a way to play now?
u needed a preview key so u could be in the preview beta this week

Our team was about to lose point B in the last 10 seconds until our Mercy dove in and revived me and 2 other people on the point and saved the game, and got her play of the game.

I'm really glad Overwatch gives credit to the support characters for doing stuff like reviving and healing, because so many games miss that.

The reason competitive isn't in beta is because they are reworking the system. Thank god...
Edit: I shouldn't type when I just get up
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 07:47:05 AM by Nymph »

I was playing with facepalm last night and she just god damn casually got a 40 player killstreak. sheesh.

Do you guys want me to add a players list w/ BattleTags?

u needed a preview key so u could be in the preview beta this week
f dis

Alright I haven't been able to connect online with the battlenet launcher. Is anyone else having this problem? It has lasted for 3 days now.

Alright post BattleTags if you want to be added, I will also go back and look at old posts later.

Mei's super underrated, by far my favorite character and IMO is on the par of a jack of all trades. Her damage is good, if she gets in range of a tank they get shut down completely, she can take a 1v1 vs nearly any character in the game with the wall acting as an assist to force a 1v1 situation. Her self heal's useful and her wall on top of being able to be used aggressively can wall off potential flankers or shut down pushes/ults/etc and even save teammates.

Anyways, my tag is Nature#1679, feel free to add me.

what the forget, i own origins edition and it's saying 'no license found' when i try to run the game. and then it wont let me log in on the client.