Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 779966 times)

"ok i guess ill play some comp i don't even like comp"
*placed 54*
"not bad I guess"
*loses every single game*
"oh ok 49 is okay maybe"
comp sucks

I got a sick potg earlier today by channeling the spirit of Harambe and killing four people as winston

it's too bad that I don't have a recording software to share it with
I think windows 10 has recording built in

windows + alt + R toggles recording for me, and I haven't installed anything for recording

windows + alt + R toggles recording for me, and I haven't installed anything for recording
oh, well that's nice to know for the future

"ok i guess ill play some comp i don't even like comp"
*placed 54*
"not bad I guess"
*loses every single game*
"oh ok 49 is okay maybe"
comp sucks

49 is a really bad spot inaba pls

It might be hard to get out of that spot unless anyone is willing to help although pretty risky. Best bet is a 4-6 man group until low mid 50s

also lol talk about bragging that u placed higher than me because now you just went lower than me
i solo queue eventhough i really shouldnt but w/e mid 50s is good enough for it
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 02:39:11 AM by Xillogean »

I got a symmetra potg that was just my turrets killing four people while I was dead

lol i don't give a single forget about my rank only the experience of playing with some loving bro tier people in solo queue
like holy forget there are some chill ass forgetin people in the mid ranks

I wouldn't.
If you're not going to listen to your team, you shouldn't be playing ranked. End of story.
The problem wasn't as much that they were bad. The problem is that the entire team was asking them to switch out of a role they were obviously not good at (not a problem in itself, few people are going to be good at everything), but they refused to listen to their team.

Edit: just remembered another guy.
He didn't have a mic, which is eh, whatever. But he refused to even join the chat to listen
4 man premade.
Joined team chat. 1 player in chat.
me: "hey can you guys join team chat?"
one of the premades: "im in it though?"
the other random: "no, toxic community"

I had to play tank.

why do these images always look like someone took a picture of their screen with a camera and then saved it as a compressed jpg like 6 times over

Because that's probably what happened.

its the xbox app if i recall correctly

its the xbox app if i recall correctly
must be default or something, I don't have any xbox things

must be default or something, I don't have any xbox things
its a windows 10 thing

quickplay is fun because never will you have a 6v6 all rein match in comp and there is literally nothing more fun dont @ me